What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first beer in three days. This was a good choice! uploadfromtaptalk1390007238451.jpg

so I went over to my parents House to watch my niece and nephew tonight for a bit...niece was in the bathroom and I could hear her talking to someone i open the door and I said Kenzie who are you talking to and she said my people I said who are your people she said the people in poo town and then she grunted and said Oh I made another Friend.... What 3 year Olds will say

Bwahahahahaha! Thanks for sharing that story - event beer did shoot out my nose!

I'm digging all of the dc Brau
View attachment 172883

DC Braunis awesome. The Penn Quarter porter is my fave?

Not going to lie. It's gonna be tough.

I am hosting the Super Bowl party at my house this year and it's gonna suck if the Niners don't make it there and win it all.

Sorry, man, but I think Pete Carroll and the 12th man have other intentions...I'd put a case of something local and good on it.

Graciously sent to me by skeezer for providing him with Heady back in May. It's a 2012 bottle and it is, in a word, uhhmazing! I had fresh WnB from a different trade, but this is so much smoother and more complex. I'm going to let the bulk of this warm up a bit before I continue drinking. Thanks again, skeezer!

20140117_203700 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Graciously sent to me by skeezer for providing him with Heady back in May. It's a 2012 bottle and it is, in a word, uhhmazing! I had fresh WnB from a different trade, but this is so much smoother and more complex. I'm going to let the bulk of this warm up a bit before I continue drinking. Thanks again, skeezer!

I got one in the fridge aging with some breakfast stouts I love that beer

My favorite breakfast stout

On-par with Buffalo Sweat?

Just had orange-carrot juice mixed with water. Had to chill out with the alcohol.

Triplehazzard's "vanilla cherry chocolate sour ale". Can't pick up any vanilla, there's a hint of chocolate in the finish, but the sour cherry is very nice!

Glad you found that one.. its about a year old now. I did a whole vanilla bean in the secondary on a 5 gallon batch but I noticed almost no vanilla also.. its probally faded even more now.Its one I would like to brew again. Glad you enjoyed it :mug: :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

That torpedo was bad, im a hop head but that was a veggie beer. Washing it down with a good IPA while watching dexter :D

Torpedo is classic. Easy-drinker session for me. Awesome beer for the price and it's available just about everywhere which is great.

Rated higher than Buffalo Sweat. :D

Glad you found that one.. its about a year old now. I did a whole vanilla bean in the secondary on a 5 gallon batch but I noticed almost no vanilla also.. its probally faded even more now.Its one I would like to brew again. Glad you enjoyed it :mug: :D

I've done one bean with my vanilla pumpkin porter and had the same problem. This year I'm using 3! :D

finsfan said:
That torpedo was bad, im a hop head but that was a veggie beer. Washing it down with a good IPA while watching dexter :D

Youre saying that one particular bottle of torpedo was bad yes? Because if youre saying torpedo is bad all the time..(does not compute)....

Back