What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About ready to throw my computer out the window after a bunch of repairs I made to an Access Database didn't save and now I have to fix it again... On the 2nd cup o' coffee and can't wait to get home and get my Irish on

My honey saison with lunch.

2ikyvwo.jpg

Pulled a sample from my dark strong sour that's been on blueberries, US med toast oak, and a few oz of BillyKlub's port for about 3 months now. Gravity hasn't budged, it's actually gone up a few ticks from loss of CO2 I guess. Still getting over a never ending monster cold so I don't feel like I'm picking up on everything as well as I usually do, but nose is sweet berry, roast, chocolate, red wine and taste is all of the above, well integrated and balanced by tannins. Tempted to bottle, but as cold as cellar is I should probably wait to see if anything happends when it warms up again and possible rack over to another 10 lbs of berries. Planning on doing a cellar blend for a homebrew even in the end of May, so I've been using that as an excuse to do some sampling. Not sure if I want to blend and bottle soon and hope it comes out well or blend and keg right before event so I have a better idea of what I'll be getting.

Starbucks with a shot of Bailey's...... while at work. Oops :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

Or if billy Klubb ran up and punched him in the man berries. That would be a good ending to the video. :D

That would make a great YouTube channel or possibly a very popular Japanese TV show.

that settles it. I'm making a show: "One in the Berries, Two in the Kidneys" I imagine it will be like that show "Ouch, My Balls!" on Idiocracy, except it won't be my balls being hit.:rockin:

Brewed two batches of beer today, just got finished with the cleanup and settling down with a pint of my Chinook/Cascade/Centennial/Amarillo/Citra Pale Ale pulled from the new keezer.

Simply wonderful...

Cheers! :mug:

Slow tonight... Pbr ... Classy

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Well it is only 6:30. ;)

Having a farmhouse pale with assorted dregs at bottling. From a 750 flip top that only sort of sealed. Not flat, but not all that carbed either.

Back