What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to Connecticut this summer to see my grandma and uncles grave (don't mean to be a downer) and to sell my grandmas boat....she lived in a house boat It was left to my dad and there is a buyer... She Was on the sound in duck harbor... Is that close to you? I think its close to mystic sea port

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Do you mean Duck Island? If so, that's where I fish sometimes. I usually leave out if Westbrook Marina where Bill's Seafood is. If you come up, keep me posted.

Brown Sugga' why you taste so good!

IMG_1225.jpg

Having a mug-full of hot apple cider and rum. I am torched right now.

2x bourbon and oj at the swmbo's holiday party. Moving on to Stella soon. Maybe one more bourbon. Why can't they serve it neat?

Please pardon my brevity, this was sent from my mobile device.

Pardon me, but what holiday?

When at the checkout at the local total beverage, or is it total wine?, I saw a BCBS case in the "grab a case for carrying your crap home" pile and marvelled that BCBS made it to VA. Now I am wondering If i should see if it is worth picking some up.

Got laughed at when I asked if they had any today at Total Wine in NOVA. Ended up with a founders imperial instead.

Please pardon my brevity, this was sent from my mobile device.

MrNic said:
Wow, now that's an IPA...

I think this might bump lagunitas Maximus down from my list of top 3 IPA's.

If you dont have access to it i could hook you up. They make some great beer.

Lawsons Finest Liquids Double Sunshine. Big fruity and tropical hops give a great aroma but a very balanced taste. One of the best DIPAs I've had. Thanks again Nick!

1389407354290.jpg

Latest posts

Back