What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patheticut. :tank:

image.jpg

Heady!!!!

Last one. Older can. Good but not great. Aroma has faded a tad. Might need another trade.

Though I really want to try Zombie Dust. If anyone has it, I can get you Alpine, RR etc....

Cbaddad said:
Heady!!!!

Last one. Older can. Good but not great. Aroma has faded a tad. Might need another trade.

Though I really want to try Zombie Dust. If anyone has it, I can get you Alpine, RR etc....
Haha what do you have access to?

Side project Blueberry Flanders
Jester King Black Metal
Toppling Goliath Assassin
Prarie 'Merica
O'Dell Deconstruction
Scratch Brewing table beer (don't know the name)
Solemn Oath Mr. Inapproriate
Upland The Juice
Destihl St. Dekkara
Sun King Touched By An Angel
Perennial Savant Beersel
Toppling Goliath Golden Nugget IPA
Toppling Goliath Zeelander IPA
Funkwerks Saison
Goose Island Peach Julia
Half Acre 2023M
2nd Shift Katy
4 Hands Second House
Destihl Nit Wit

The final count for the day... Good night!

FermentNEthinG said:
Some sculpin. Are these 17 bucks a sixer everywhere else?! I needed my sculpin fix so I gladly paid it but dayum!

15-16 here in Dallas. I stopped buying it so often because of that, but every once in a while I need some Sculpin.

Ranger IPA at a blues fest! Here's to JJ Cale! You're a legend with some of the best riffs ever written!! Cheers to one of the greatest!!

I've heard of manna from heaven, but what would you call this line-up you've had today? Lucifer's lagers? Hops from hell? ;)

Hopefully tomorrow brings a much better day!

I was at a party at my SWMBO's friend's house. Shot the **** with the captain of the US women's hockey team (she's always there every year we go to the party). Nothing but weak beers there.

I am brewing tomorrow and will be slamming a Heady Topper followed by a Gandhi Bot (or five) without hesitation. Make no mistake about it. I need to make up for today.

DisturbdChemist said:
Yes exactly.. lol

Me want gandhi bot...

Unfortunately that was my last one. :(

DisturbdChemist said:
Having a modus hoperandi and breaking a new 3 buck glass lol.

Me want Ska...

DisturbdChemist said:
Plus a monty python marathon because I do not feel like to do house work

And now for something completely different

image-4170933095.jpg

They stole your Honey Citra!

Yeah I stole theirs. . Check my recipe post on it. It was pretty cool I ran into the owner of bitter root brewing and he asked me how my clone turned out. Was a good feeling to tell him I won prizes. He said why is it I hear that my employees and brewers got some but I didn't?? Lol. I've only got a few bottles left but I think I might take him one :)

Still sippen on my tired hands!

Back