What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nukebrewer said:
Had a few Sam Summers and a few Jack and Cokes last night at a wedding. Starting things today with a Two Hearted. These are two pictures of the same pour, but I wanted the group's opinion on which picture y'all like better.

#1 I like the subject being in the foreground. Maybe the second would work better if you could adjust the DOF to right in front of the subject to create more focus of attention on the subject. Maybe I'm just talking out my ass, but you asked!

Correct. I bet your Camaro doesn't have auto-fill bolsters when you take a turn at 110mph. It's such a fun car. And sounds so badass.

Meh.

Taking a turn at 110 isn't an option in the camaro. But I can hit the highway and turn the dotted line into a solid one.

I like my 328xi but I dream of a 2005-10 m5 those were great cars.

You drive a camaro? And Clint was worried about my mullet?

My toy, I will find a pic for you guys

Pa pow!

ForumRunner_20130727_155829.jpg

tyzippers said:
#1 I like the subject being in the foreground. Maybe the second would work better if you could adjust the DOF to right in front of the subject to create more focus of attention on the subject. Maybe I'm just talking out my ass, but you asked!

So much man-love in here lately. :D

Having a Roggenbier, and raising my glass to JJ Cale (one of my favorite song writers, and a pioneer of the Tulsa sound). After I finish this one, I'm taking a nap, before I have to work tonight...

_ai.jpg

1988 iroc z convertible,

350 edelbrock, flowmaster American thunder true dual exhaust, otherwise it's mostly stock.

If it were a 6 cyl t top I'd agree it's a mullet machine, but this car scored me my swmbo

Billy-Klubb said:
I want a Mullet, but I don't believe in keeping exotic animals.

And I thought mullet was a little fish and you were bald.

Treat yo' self! Quick run to the bottle shop down the block. Been staring at these Black Ops on the shelf for long enough.

Almost time to get out of here before the bachelorette crew gets back...

image-3586726100.jpg

Channel66 said:
1988 iroc z convertible,

350 edelbrock, flowmaster American thunder true dual exhaust, otherwise it's mostly stock.

If it were a 6 cyl t top I'd agree it's a mullet machine, but this car scored me my swmbo

Nice! I had a '69 nova SS 396 that was completely bad a$$, and a '76 Camaro that I kick myself for selling. My next project is a (hopefully) Galaxy 500 with a 351.

Having a glass of iced tea before bed. These odd hours suck, but they pay the bills. I'm seriously considering a management position, soon...

Nice! I had a '69 nova SS 396 that was completely bad a$$, and a '76 Camaro that I kick myself for selling. My next project is a (hopefully) Galaxy 500 with a 351.

Having a glass of iced tea before bed. These odd hours suck, but they pay the bills. I'm seriously considering a management position, soon...

I passed up a 69 390 amc javelin last month I'm going to kick myself forever for not picking it up. But with a kid on the way I don't need more projects. And I can't get rid of the camaro it's almost done.

Drinking a homebrew blonde.

Channel66 said:
I passed up a 69 390 amc javelin last month I'm going to kick myself forever for not picking it up. But with a kid on the way I don't need more projects. And I can't get rid of the camaro it's almost done.

Drinking a homebrew blonde.

I understand. I have 4 kids at home, and they're very expensive. If I had my choice, I'd be buying a Panhead to restore, but the Galaxy just fell into my lap (unless the guy changes his mind).

Edit: having another Roggenbier. I couldn't help myself! My call time fell back, so I'm good...

Whoops! That's my (almost) 3 year old playing on the drums... Here's the beer

ForumRunner_20130727_133909.jpg

Indeed. My friend in High School had a brand new one (v8) and we tore up the town... It was a 96... not my favorite body style, but I was just the passenger with white knuckles :mug:

He used bitchin to describe something.. Isn't that an 80's thing? Or has it made its way back? I don't know Vermont is behind on a lot of stuff'

Bitchin is a bay area 60's expression that was made more popular in the 70's with Cheech & Chong. When somethin was really totally cool it was "bitchin!". Speakin of Bob Bitchin...:rockin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Souther Tier Hop Sun.

Had a Green Flash Brewing West Coast IPA last night. Just a bit above my 'preferred' bittering range but wow, I still say it was phenominal.

Back