What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GuzzlingN8 said:
Some hog island

That is my favorite stout! I love that stuff. I was able to get a 4 pack in a trade. I just wish 21st Amendment was distributed here and I could've had more.

Went into wegmans looking for ruinten came out with this and was only 10.49 is that the right price

image-2144681042.jpg

More Thai Black Rice wine, back sweetened this one and it brought out a nice plumb and apple flavor. And I wish I had a way to know if this sweet black rice has more sugar than the regular jasmine but it sure as heck seems way stronger! I may try back sweetening with lactose to see how it effects mouthfeel
ForumRunner_20130622_160305.png

cody6173 said:
My Stone 15th Anniversary Clone.......on tap. This could be dangerous. Picture to follow

I actually still have one bottle left of the original. I can't decide if I should drink it now so it doesn't go bad or wait. Any thoughts.

1fast636 said:
Went into wegmans looking for ruinten came out with this and was only 10.49 is that the right price

It's around $10 here as well.

HB Cascade/Willamette IPA again, this one with Amylase. Notably clearer and maybe a little drier than the non Amylase version.

haha keep drinking remmy! i had too much of a keg of rolling rock last night so that one double jack IIPA is enough for me today, until later of course!

Same cascade/Willamette IPA but with grape concentrate. Like the others but with a subtle vinous character and aroma - so glad I stuck with my instinct and didn't add any more because the small amount I added works quite well.

I'm taking it easy tonight since I am doing a mud run in the morning, but I'm going to enjoy a few of these. Pretty good brew. Its nothing super special, but it's a solid brew on par with anything else I've had from ST.

ForumRunner_20130622_173633.jpg

For the past eight months I have resorted to drinking non alcoholic Krombacher. I guess I can't complain to much because they are infinitely free.

Having TNGabe's petite Saison. This guy can brew a good beverage! Now I have to go in search of more like it (Calfkiller Wizard Sauce sounds good).

Thanks! Calfkiller makes some good beers and the guy's who own it are...unique.

Latest posts

Back