What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
integra93ls said:
Homebrewed ithaca flower power clone. Drunk...

I saw the recipe floating around a while back for that Ithaca. Sure looks like a tasty brew! I may have to try to brew that one!,

image-1929846041.jpg

Cody's S.O.S. Belgian Pale Ale

Boulevard Saison-Brett. The dregs from this are going into the Belgian blonde I'm brewing right now.

Nothing at this moment. Give me 60 mins and it will be a Centennial Blonde and Red Ale :ban:

Toy4Rick

Currently drinking my morning coffee, but contemplating which of these JP treats my wife brought me from the US will get opened this afternoon with friends. It'll be hard to temper my taste buds and save a bottle for another days.

(The dregs will live on. The starter wort is already prepared)

image-620964593.jpg

After the fire finally cooled off from a Pizza made with very very hot farmers market jalepenos( i made a note to get the blacker ones but this batch currently ended up waay hotter than the last mild ones) a Moosehead lager,cant really recall if ever having one. Its ok.
It was the kind of heat where you gotta walk it off and your eyes have tears and you feel like your on the verge of pissing yourself. Natural stimulants are awesome.ha.

My very own American Pale Ale. I can tell that it is not quite ready after a week of bottle conditioning. I wanted to experience the transition from week 1 to 2 to 3. It is definitely not a bad beer so that makes me quite excited :)

Stone's Ruination 10th Anniversary!
Local small brewery is celebrating 1yr anniversary tonight.
Congrats Exit Six

Dropping bombs in cornhole, started with gumballhead and zombie dust clone, have moved on to jack and ice. Going to be a long night!!

I had some pinot grigio with dinner earlier, but now I'm finishing a bottle of sparkling water. Husband brought home a case of Shiner Wild Hare, so that's on the docket for tomorrow.

Back