What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1375.jpeg
70949621707__3AC11071-FBEB-422A-97BD-B75DCE70F255.fullsizerender.jpeg
A few Irish Coffees this morning at Buena Vista in San Francisco before going to Alcatraz.

2 days in Yellowstone National Park so far. It’s a great place, but the crowds are insane!!

We've been twice (once days before they open the south entrance in May and the other time in September around Labor Day). May is where it's at! You risk white outs, closed entrances, etc, but you're gifted with a much less crowded park (and all the apex predators within a stone's throw).

OT: tea, hot

About to abandon this Alesmith DIPA and steal back this…I’m not even sure what the hell to call it pint I poured for my wife. Make 1G of strong cider that is really dry because I had champagne yeast that I bought during Covid because it was impossible to find bread yeast and felt like I needed to find a use for it.

Dump 1G of Mango nectar on it, carb and it is more or less now a hard mango nectar.

Well..there ya go.

IMG_8235.jpeg

Another Montana beer from Bozeman. I’ve had better.
View attachment 823466
Montana breweries, generally speaking, don’t do hazies well. They’re not popular with the locals but a lot of the breweries seem to think they have to have one in their lineup. What most Montana breweries do well are darker, maltier, beers because that’s what the locals want.

Back