What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm.mm.mm.

ForumRunner_20130530_193033.jpg

No multiquote on the phone. Oarsmen is a betliner Weisse, double galaxy sounds awesome.

image-2399905292.jpg

Strawberry rhubarb granita with strawberry rhubarb Berliner

image-367813168.jpg

Coulotte steak from a cow that got hugs (I hope for what I paid ;) marinated in life of the mind, my rhubarb sour dry hopped with mosaic and the smallest taters ever with spring onions.

Salad is next and then it's the home stretch!

Moving on to a bomber of Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous. I love this stuff

One of my all time favorites, they had a SSR with bitter chocolate and orange peel at the brewery for New Years Eve this year, wasnt sure about it when I ordered it.....amazing!

NIZZLE said:
I'm enjoying this and it's great.

Wes if all goes well you will have your small package tomorrow ;)

So he's getting a small package or a big red coq?

I don't think i've every had anything with galaxy hops before but it was very good! mewithstewpid you'll have to share the details but i'm impressed I'd brew this up sometime for sure!

Kick that keg! Kick that keg! Kick that keg! ;)
I finally kicked my keg of DIPA a couple days ago and at 10.2%, I paid for it the next day. Your journey will be a little easier at 3.8%.

Just kicked it. Woohoo!! Need something to replace it. I dont have any because of f-n chlorine :(

NIZZLE said:
I'm enjoying this and it's great.

Wes if all goes well you will have your small package tomorrow ;)

Are you saying I have a small package? I assure you I am more than average! ;)
Oh, the beer package!
Yep, can't wait to unwrap all that awesome beer and drink it of course.
Your package should arrive Tuesday. It would've been Monday, but something weird must've happened at the place I dropped it off at. I was there before the last drop off time yesterday and it didn't get picked up until today. Stupid FedEx! I wish I could've dropped it off Monday or Tuesday so you'd have it by the weekend.

DisturbdChemist said:
Just kicked it. Woohoo!! Need something to replace it. I dont have any :(

WooHoo!
Too bad you don't have anything to take its place. Kicking my DIPA made room for my Rye IPA to be kegged this weekend. Can't wait for that one to be ready!

Are you saying I have a small package? I assure you I am more than average! ;)
Oh, the beer package!
Yep, can't wait to unwrap all that awesome beer and drink it of course.
Your package should arrive Tuesday. It would've been Monday, but something weird must've happened at the place I dropped it off at. I was there before the last drop off time yesterday and it didn't get picked up until today. Stupid FedEx! I wish I could've dropped it off Monday or Tuesday so you'd have it by the weekend.

Ya I'm pumped can't wait until Tuesday oh I tossed in a gift from perrin brewery also ;)

View attachment 125340
White bean hummus and petite saison
Lettuce wraps and hoppy saison.

Chilled beer soup, I forget what it's called in Polish. I didn't do a good job, so i guess we're down to 9 courses. Farmhouse special bitter is a ok.

On to course 4 - cops seca, Salumi rustico, some stuffed olives, and Oro de Calabaza. Oddly not over carbed, last one I had was a gusher. Crazy tropical, dregs are bound for anniversary sour.

Strawberry rhubarb granita with strawberry rhubarb Berliner

Coulotte steak from a cow that got hugs (I hope for what I paid ;) marinated in life of the mind, my rhubarb sour dry hopped with mosaic and the smallest taters ever with spring onions.

Salad is next and then it's the home stretch!

Happy Anniversary Gabe! That's quite the impressive spread you've put out! Oh yeah, and the food looks quite tasty too! ;)

Nunner said:
One of my all time favorites, they had a SSR with bitter chocolate and orange peel at the brewery for New Years Eve this year, wasnt sure about it when I ordered it.....amazing!

I need to make the Mecca to Stone World Bistro.

mcbaumannerb said:
Happy Anniversary Gabe! That's quite the impressive spread you've put out! Oh yeah, and the food looks quite tasty too! ;)

Thanks! Trying to power through the last few courses. Apricot and nectarine salad now and then just cheese, nuts, and desert. :D unfortunately the beer I've paired with the salad falls short. My attempt at cloning Anchorage galaxy. It's warming up, maybe not so bad.

Founders All Day IPA. I will make sure I post before my next visit to FFF after seeing all the love and desire here. I usually get 2 cases of ZD and some bombers when I go. Wife and I visit once every 6 months or so.

image-3411477537.jpg

Latest posts

Back