What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a new beer from No Lable- Mint ipa pretty good. Suppose to be 125ibu :drunk:
ForumRunner_20130527_205001.png

as for conditioning my grain, with 2 boys and a million things around the house, my time is more valuable. as far as I'm concerned, I made a great investment. but I will pass the the info along to others still using that mill. thank you for the insight.

DisturbdChemist said:
Having a new beer from No Lable- Mint ipa pretty good. Suppose to be 125ibu :drunk:

How's the mint in that one? I thought about trying it.

I had a similar but different senario today...

I was mashed in on my Kolsch....MIL called and said her brother whose in canada fishing with my FIL had water in his basement after I was at the inlaws until 11 pumping theirs...

Grumble Grumble Grumble....Just pitched yeast at 8

In-laws man, what a long day. FIL standing over my shoulder drinking his michalob light saying things like "those triple hops?" "Can you frost brew like coors?" I see now why my BIL won't brew around them. :drunk:

In-laws man, what a long day. FIL standing over my shoulder drinking his michalob light saying things like "those triple hops?" "Can you frost brew like coors?" I see now why my BIL won't brew around them. :drunk:

Lmao f#ck that. My fil used to make mead, he still has 20 gallons of glass carboys in the basement filled with at least 3 yr old stuff. I am workin on takin em

DisturbdChemist said:
Its barely there for me. It ties into the hop flavors well. Little on the after taste. Its good. Its actual the first no label beer I bought outside bars. It's tastey.

I'll probably pick some up. I think Growlers has it available for fill too.

Channel66 said:

Freakin in-laws!
What's funny is mine live about 30 seconds down the road and I see them just about as much as my parents who live over 1000 miles away.
But when I do see them, I'm reminded of why I didn't want to move this close to them. I think they're both losing their mind.

Homebrew Pumpkin Ale that I hated months ago. It's still not great.. It's got a weird twinge about it. I'm thinking I put too much spice in and it may get better with a little more time. Either way I'm going to drink it because it is drinkable just not delicious.

Likely my nightcap. This is interesting. Most definitely high abv, not as sweet as I expected, some of the malt character that comes through is certainly welcome. I'm not impressed or dissatisfied.

image-426855076.jpg

My last Modus. These are sad times indeed! :(

Cheers to that.

I am in San Antonio visiting my family and I have been drinking modus all week! Fell in love with it last year when I was in town.. I will be smuggling a 6 pack of Modus, a bottle of decadent, and a bottle of ranger creek whiskey home with me!

Swarley88 said:
Oh yeah, been buying a local stores stock up for the same price. Great beer indeed.

Yea, I am amazed on how some bottle shops have lagunitas at such great prices.

Sam Adams pretending they are craft beer

Its not very good... :-/

Unfortunately breweries always have to walk the line where if they become too big everyone is convinced they are no longer a "craft brewery" and it's no longer "cool" to like their beers. It's sad that some people feel the need to just like the lesser known breweries and hate on the big ones that actually do a great deal for the craft brewing industry and make some really good beers. Just look at how they helped out many craft breweries during the hop shortage in 2008: Sam Adams Hop Shortage Philanthropy.

Unfortunately breweries always have to walk the line where if they become too big everyone is convinced they are no longer a "craft brewery" and it's no longer "cool" to like their beers. It's sad that some people feel the need to just like the lesser known breweries and hate on the big ones that actually do a great deal for the craft brewing industry and make some really good beers. Just look at how they helped out many craft breweries during the hop shortage in 2008: Sam Adams Hop Shortage Philanthropy.

Cry me a river!

Back