What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KaPow!

image-1768362217.jpg

Russian River Row-2/Hill 56 All Simcoe PA. I love Simcoe and this is soooo quaffable.

Chamuco said:
KaPow!

Russian River Row-2/Hill 56 All Simcoe PA. I love Simcoe and this is soooo quaffable.

Wow man! Are they pouring that at the brewery? I may have to stop by..

Iced tea for me, but my mom won't stop sending me pictures of her and my dad at Two Brothers making me jealous.

image-2091846988.jpg

Best meatloaf ever!

image-2117721705.jpg

image-1743490699.jpg

16th Anniversary Ale

I have to make it back there again this year!

Single hop Citra IPA from a UK supermarket... It's contract brewed at some brewery in Cambridgeshire, actually not bad at all.

I'm at home now so can ditch the burger king cup...

ForumRunner_20130526_210603.png

bottlebomber said:
Wow man! Are they pouring that at the brewery? I may have to stop by..

Yeah..my neighbor picked this up for me and I'll be sending it back to him full of homebrew. We got a good thing going. If you ever get down as far as San Rafael, let me know and I'll share some good beer.

image-4201070685.jpg

That growler went down too fast! Now Into my Citra....good follow up to Simcoe.

cody6173 said:
And the hotel room water glass is obviously the correct glassware for an IRPA.

What do you think? You are the first person I have seen post that beer, other than myself.

allenH said:
What do you think? You are the first person I have seen post that beer, other than myself.

I like it. On the brewery tour you only get like a 2 oz. sample so you don't necessarily get a complete picture of how the beer tastes but I went out and bout two packs for done further "sampling". It's definitely got a lot of flavor both from the hops (bottle says Zythos) and the Rye. Probably not as refined as something like Hop Rod Rye but I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy it again if I found it closer to home. It's nice to have some breweries in the MS/LA step outside of the box. I think Lazy Magnolia's got a winner with this one.

image-4248743563.jpg

Stone OT stout at the newly opened Stone Brewing just a dangerously close 15 min drive from my house

It's A Trapp!
My Belgian Pale Ale with Trappist yeast and Sorachi Ace hops.

image-1177179607.jpg

I also picked these up today. Hey, it's my birthday. I deserve it right?

ForumRunner_20130526_153519.jpg

Drinking a Victory Prima Pils. Nice and refreshing.

ForumRunner_20130526_153627.jpg

MrNic said:
I also picked these up today. Hey, it's my birthday. I deserve it right?

Drinking a Victory Prima Pils. Nice and refreshing.

Nice. I'm a fan of Duchesse.

Arrogant BastardAle. Not normally the type of beer I would drink after a wicked game of Wiffle Ball with my daughter,but the 22oz bottle was mocking me every time I opened the fridge!

bobmcstuff said:
Nice! I made the Brew UK extract kit of that and it was really good.

This is the same recipe as brewuk use in their all grain kit, but I had the ingredients in.

It is great stuff.

tyzippers said:
I'll second that! Never seen a big bottle thought. Just the little 11oz. Bottles.

They previously carried only the small bottles around here, but in the past few years I've only seen it in the big bottles. I need to pick one up. Haven't had it recently.

Back