What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Bullwinkle Brown
CE940145-17DC-4EBD-A58A-224FF926B470.jpeg

Forgot to post these yesterday
After mowing and working on my wife's car, this tastes great.View attachment 818537
Followed by some hb neipa
I started getting the riding mower operational yesterday. We had a minor flood that rusted up some parts around the blades, over the winter but luckily that was all that was frozen. A good dousing of DW40 and just a little force did the trick. Then I mowed the over grown “lawn” yes I feel like I deserve a beer, but I’m having filtered tap water, out to dinner tomorrow it’s restaurant week and that’s when I’ll have my beer. :bigmug:

Well hell. Pools coming tomorrow. Was supposed to get everything ready but another DIPA sounds better. Pinthouse Pizza pizzas went to crap over COVID. The Aviator Pizza close to SoCo Homebrew might be my new favorite.

View attachment 818438
If I translate what’s written on the glass into British English it says
Awaken and kick the donkey repeatedly. 😂😂

If I translate what’s written on the glass into British English it says
Awaken and kick the donkey repeatedly. 😂😂
Only real men kick donkey butt!

Still a favorite show I watch periodically even though I have every word memorized.

HB Lemoncello

PXL_20230426_101353839.jpg

I'm watching the same game by the way. Go FLA! (Sorry, long-suffering Leaf fan here. LOL)
So we must be friends considering Montreals season 😁 Been a good chippy series

Hefes were a fav of mine when I use to brew. Easy, cheap and fresh.

This Earth Day brew is pretty good. Great aroma and old school TH flavor
IMG_20230426_211435.jpg
IMG_20230426_211313.jpg

Latest posts

Back