What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Felt like a cocktail kind of night. 2 parts bourbon from a local distillery and 1 part ginger ale with a few dashes of bitters and the juice of a lime wedge. Delicious! I'm sure it helps that this is my 3rd one of these though. 😂🤣🥴 Cheers everybody!
PXL_20221219_020138189.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20221219_020446948.PORTRAIT.jpg

Another HB pale ale. I really don’t care much for this beer, but I’m too proud to dump it. Maybe I’ll sucker some holiday company to drink it up. Sometimes when I have a beer I don’t like, the rest of the family digs it.
View attachment 808184
That's the best kind of beer to have on tap for family and friends haha

Back at the farm. HB Blonde Ale. I know, doesn’t look very blonde. It’s at the upper limit of SRM for a Blonde per the style guidelines and one SRM below the minimum for an Amber Ale. Saaz and Tettnang hops, so I call it “Amber The Noble Blonde”.
5478CA3F-BCCD-4E64-A710-D39A5FE70FC2.jpeg

Back in an old bar where I use to live. A lot of parts have gone but it use to be a huge old càrved walnut front. Belt fans and lights still here. This place was one of few breweries before the big waves decades ago around here. Still nice. Some west coast ipas and a spiced belgianView attachment 808213View attachment 808215View attachment 808212

Those fries look delicious 🤤

HB saison with Elixir hops:
View attachment 808218

I don't think I've ever had a dark saison - what's that like?

Back