What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Train beers today

9F07D8C8-61BE-4BAD-8171-520A1C619B04.jpeg
2096D5C2-9C1E-41F0-B11E-F06C769B9FAF.jpeg

damn man, i'm drinking fermented sugar water with OJ....but i'm having, what i can only hope is @grampamark 's, split pea linguine here in a bit also! :mug: :bigmug:
Dinner is ready threw together some homemade pasta (Fettuccini Alfredo) as you might have noticed in the background. All while having some Coors 😇😇.

PXL_20221105_005116845.jpg

Collab between Casita and New Anthem. While this beer is really good, I was expecting a little more bitterness as labeled as a west coast IPA. Regardless of the label, it’s pretty damn clear (poor lighting) and has a solid flavor with medium mouthfeel and a little dryness on the end. Very crushable at 7.6%. Flavor is great but they threw every dang old school hop (simcoe, Amarillo, centennial, chinook, and Columbus) at this beer so can’t pick out specific flavors but it works lol.

7518AE4D-3113-42B0-9763-079394447A15.jpegFBB8E97F-AFDB-4648-B4B0-E30AE94C92E3.jpeg

This might be a new favourite...hmm. Dill pickle sour with a Mott's Clamato Caesar. Okay, okay...the crazy folks at local New Level Brewing suggested the pairing on the back of the 'Licensed to Dill' can, and I happened to have a Mott's in the fridge.

Dill_n_Clam.jpg

Never thought I'd try a Dill pickle beer, but it's actually very good! Gets even more pickle-y flavour after it warms up a bit. 😆 Kinda like a bag of pickle chips with fizz and a sour overtone. This one would be awesome after a hot summer day. Cheers! Happy pickle Friday, folks!:drunk:

Dill_Beer.jpg

Back