What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB wcipa. I think I fixed my carbonation
B477A28A-6174-4A44-978A-34BA9D8FD221.jpeg

Haven't had much experience with dunkels. Don't know how this one compares but it is fantastic! Malt, a little chocolate, slightly sweet. I'll be looking for some more to try. Unfortunately I can't get this one near me.
View attachment 780252

@camonick Dunkel rocks if you ever get a chance..

Haven't had much experience with dunkels. Don't know how this one compares but it is fantastic! Malt, a little chocolate, slightly sweet. I'll be looking for some more to try. Unfortunately I can't get this one near me.
View attachment 780252
Those are really good.
HB raspberry hard lemonade
3B79CB6D-70E9-4DC7-9D70-571D3323A921.jpeg

There’s a sample of HB Märzen in the middle of this cobbled together, all gravity, rearrangement of my 3 vessel system. Long story short, we’ll be moving to our city house full time within the next 6 months. Space is limited there and I at least have to get a bigger kettle if I want to do full volume, no sparge, 5 gal BIAB. The 10 gal BK I’m using here would be marginal, at best. If I built a brew stand with the same height differences as the jury rigged setup I could use my 3 vessel equipment. When not on use the stand could be hung up against the ceiling.
C9FB8A96-C2BC-4AC6-AF1D-C1AF7987586C.jpeg

There’s a sample of HB Märzen in the middle of this cobbled together, all gravity, rearrangement of my 3 vessel system. Long story short, we’ll be moving to our city house full time within the next 6 months. Space is limited there and I at least have to get a bigger kettle if I want to do full volume, no sparge, 5 gal BIAB. The 10 gal BK I’m using here would be marginal, at best. If I built a brew stand with the same height differences as the jury rigged setup I could use my 3 vessel equipment. When not on use the stand could be hung up against the ceiling.
View attachment 780287
Maybe time to consider an electric rig? If you do choose to go that route, my club recommends 220V and either the Grainfather or Anvil Foundry. Santa will be here before ya know it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back