What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highclere, 4:1 with Dolin, Hella orange bitters and an orange twist
20220208_184940.jpg

Edit: the stem of this glass is all "Caddywampus" Lol

Edit 2: There might be a better cocktail out there, but.... Ha! don't be silly! Of course there isn't

Last edited:
Many have visited. Many have enjoyed our beers. And surprisingly, many have misplaced their billfold here. Pickpockets? Negatory. We've heard this sentiment proclaimed many times over and over and over... whether intentional or not, it's a classic case of one simply leaving their personal belongings and money in El Segundo. Luckily for you, if you've left your wallet at El Segundo Brewing Company, we've found it.

Style- C'mon...
Alc. / Vol.- 7.4%
Hops- Centennial / Chinook / Simcoe

0C5B362D-8ADA-4B46-9D86-F9319D6E20A5.jpeg

Your not much of a conscience for me!😉. I almost bought one last year on here about 2 hours away and it was already sold when I contacted the member.

I saw one posted on here a few days ago and he’s an hour or less from me so I checked Craigslist to see if it was posted there and it just happened that there was another one practically next door to him cheaper and included 200 12oz cans and 150 16oz cans. Do I need it? No. Do I want it? Yes!

Just sent him an email with an offer. We will see what happens!!

So, did you get it?

In between Bozeman and Big Sky for skiing so you’re a lot closer than I thought. Where is the farm again?

More localized beer
View attachment 758824
Bozeman Brewing makes some good beers. I particularly like their Bozone Amber.

Our farm is in the far northern part of the state about 220 miles straight north of Billings and within sight of the Canadian border. Our address is Hogeland, which is almost a ghost town, with only a post office, a Lutheran church, and the former school building which, is now a machine/welding shop (the school closed over 50 years ago). The town has 7 full time residents and 2 snowbirds who spend about half their time in AZ. The postmaster told me, a few years ago, that the Hogeland zip code, which is about 200 square miles, has 41 postal patrons. Its not on your way to anywhere; you have to go there on purpose. :cool:

Bozeman Brewing makes some good beers. I particularly like their Bozone Amber.

Our farm is in the far northern part of the state about 220 miles straight north of Billings and within sight of the Canadian border. Our address is Hogeland, which is almost a ghost town, with only a post office, a Lutheran church, and the former school building which, is now a machine/welding shop (the school closed over 50 years ago). The town has 7 full time residents and 2 snowbirds who spend about half their time in AZ. The postmaster told me, a few years ago, that the Hogeland zip code, which is about 200 square miles, has 41 postal patrons. Its not on your way to anywhere; you have to go there on purpose. :cool:
Just looked at google maps and it looks like there are a lot more grain bins than people.:D

I'm sick and tired of slavery since the day that I was born,
And I'm off to join the IRA, and I'm off tomorrow morn

And we're all off to Dublin, in the green in the green, where the helmets glisten in the sun,
where the bayonets flash and the rifles crash to the rattle of the Thompson gun.

For some men fight for silver, and some men fight for gold,
but the IRA are fighting for the land that England stole!

A song that is to this very day still banned in Northern Ireland.

Last edited:
Back