What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8087.JPG

HB Strata IPA

Can't even remember last time I had one of these...had to be in Germany 30 years ago...not bad. Supplementing my HB Irish Brown and left over Xmas porter while on mandatory lockdown. Gotta make another Irish and Helles this week, beer larder getting skinny...may have to scale back a week on the helles lager...tough times and all.
20200323_205056.jpeg

Can't even remember last time I had one of these...had to be in Germany 30 years ago...not bad. Supplementing my HB Irish Brown and left over Xmas porter while on mandatory lockdown. Gotta make another Irish and Helles this week, beer larder getting skinny...may have to scale back a week on the helles lager...tough times and all.View attachment 672517

I spent a week and a half in Germany about five years ago. The hostel I stayed at in Berlin was above a bar. Carlsberg 2 for 1 all day/night for the folks staying upstairs.

Just found out I rode a plane with a person that has since tested positive...good thing I was already being really restrictive about going anywhereView attachment 672600
Oh man that sucks!
My wife asked that I pull out the espresso machine and make her a cappuccino. Since it’s out I might as well make a shot for myself.
This shot is so fruity & delicious!
406FE77F-5F79-4DB2-A580-C7FBEB718796.jpeg

HB bitter

1DA1812D-D5DD-4BE4-814C-4FBDB7202819.jpeg

Toasting to my chopped down ash tree. City found some emerald ash borer in some near the river. So they’re hacking down each one on the boulevards regardless of health. We lost one, neighbor lost two. The block looks naked and my wife is horrified. Been listening to trees getting murdered the last few days.

Visited my local brewery for Takeout Tuesday.

4951DA2A-0629-40A9-9743-69CF52FA0D07.jpeg

Zero Flux Given is a fruited Berliner with strawberries kiwi and raspberries

B42ED0FA-D614-42B6-8CDD-83452E6A7B64.jpeg

Crossed Out is an IPA double dry hopped with Simcoe and Simcoe Cryo. Sort of an odd color on this one, but it’s very good.

B89A274E-3C08-436B-90F3-E9B2C73C841C.jpeg

Back