What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Saison

IMG_0965.JPG

Ocean Aged Jefferson’s. Seems a bit gimmicky, but if you’re a marketer, not a distiller, I guess some kind of gimmick is needed to set the product apart. This was birthday gift. It’s not bad, but not something I’d buy, given the price point.

DB7961E5-F39A-4FA0-A763-7003A41CE625.jpeg

Day 12. We built Legos for ... all day (while brewing).

Gandalf has arrived in the Shire and I didn’t have do do anything (5 yr old did the 8+ puzzle by himself). This now qualifies as news in my life.

View attachment 672361

Looks like some OECs on that top shelf.

View attachment 672370
View attachment 672371
View attachment 672372
On a dark trip tonight. I’ve been working on this 1000 piece puzzle
Pretty much all day. The wife says I’m obsessed, she’s not wrong.

We're working on a 2000 piece...lots to go! We've been at it for a week now, I think.

Ocean Aged Jefferson’s. Seems a bit gimmicky, but if you’re a marketer, not a distiller, I guess some kind of gimmick is needed to set the product apart. This was birthday gift. It’s not bad, but not something I’d buy, given the price point.

View attachment 672387
I feel that way about all Jefferson’s.

This is either a bad can, or this is not as good as I remember. It’s rather sweet with little hop presence. I am guessing it’s not right.

Adjustments.JPG

This one is a very interesting beer. It smells like straight up weed but when you take a drink, it’s just a clean lager. How is that possible?

Adjustments.JPG

Latest posts

Back