What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Third Shift amber lager. Not bad stuff, but I would rather be drinking a Torpedo. Maybe when I get back home...

image-36965444.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
Red ale + rye + lots of hops = a great beer!

I like that one. What's funny is my dad is a BMC drinker and when we had all our samples at the brewery last year he liked that one and Domaine DuPage. There's hope for him yet.

Money's gettin low & I'msaving 15 bottles or so of my last batch for St Patty's day,maybe my B-day the end of the month. 2 current batches likely won't be done in time. So it's MBP for now...

Yay for mouth puckering sourness! I really need to brew myself a sour. I should get on that pretty quick if I want it to be ready in my lifetime, hehe.

I know! Nordeast and I brewed one a couple weeks ago and I already am dying from waiting. Only like 1 year left :s

I have no clue why that double posted a pic lol but count the other as a third out of the growler lol emptying to fill with some nugget nectar this Saturday

Swarley88 said:
Never seen that one before, any good?

It's is damn good, I guess they had plenty of time to perfect the recipe waiting for the laws to change in Mississippi (previously they were limited to 6% abv).

My Black Butte Porter clone. Keg is going to kick soon I know it. The wife and I have been hitting it hard, but it just wont die!! One of my favorite homebrews yet. Ill be brewing it again soon for sure!

Nelson citra saison from dinner and gravity sample from my ecy02 brown ale. Racked this batch over to a better bottle and pitched new batch on the cake. Great nose so far - funk, chocolate, and coffee. Doesn't taste so great, kinda burns my mouth, but very promising at two months. Up to 40 gallons in the sour patch!!

image-510931581.jpg

LoloMT7 said:
better buy more than 1 more fridge... this hobby is way too expensive.. I'm scared to see my ups shipping cost bill for the month :D

I'd like to find a cheap one I could fit about 4 corneys in and keep the 1 i have. This hobby is expensive but very rewarding.

Latest posts

Back