What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having several tonight. Started with a Leffe Blonde, left hand milk stout, Big Eddy RIS, now that I'm done bottling my Bitter, I'm having a Fullers ESB. Next up, another RIS.

nukebrewer said:
I am drinking a Sucks. I'm tentatively calling it my night cap, but who knows how I'll feel by the time I'm done drinking it.

I know how I feel after having one. I feel like having another. ;)

I know how I feel after having one. I feel like having another. ;)

Well, normally I would follow suit, but based on an idea I saw over on Beer Forum I am now having a Diesel with a shot of scotch in it. Sooooo good. The original idea was with bourbon, but I don't have any bourbon on hand so... It's doing the trick so I'm happy, although I do think it would be better with bourbon.

Super tasty. Another trade score. Liking Sixpoint right now

image-104188121.jpg

nukebrewer said:
Well, normally I would follow suit, but based on an idea I saw over on Beer Forum I am now having a Diesel with a shot of scotch in it. Sooooo good. The original idea was with bourbon, but I don't have any bourbon on hand so... It's doing the trick so I'm happy, although I do think it would be better with bourbon.

Hmmm........I might have to grab some Diesel and try that. I always keep bourbon around. Never could stand scotch. Sounds good either way though. Cheers!

Thats hilarious. I poured the Diesel from a trade that I got today. Didnt even see this post haha. I HAVE to try this though. I have a few scotches that I would love to dump in there. I wouldnt mind doing it with a Wookey jack that I have too. 2 of my favorite things. Scotch and beer. Thanks for the great idea.

What scotch did you use??

bottlebomber said:

Wth does that mean? Are you trying to make a face where your tongue is licking your nose? Or are you going for this? :p
: + P = :p

Just giving you a hard time because you called me out on being a non scotch drinking puss. I'm sure you understand.
:d

nukebrewer said:
Got myself a growler of Fruition from Beer'd Brewing today. It's a great double IPA from a brand new brewery about 20 minutes from my house. It's not going take me long to finish it. Great citrus and fruity character. Home run!

I like the logo play on the name. Looks tasty!!!

I brewed 5 gal of a magic hat #9 clone because its my girlfriends favorite beer. She says it is spot on... Which is when I discovered I don't actually like magic hat. Womp womp

I've got a few of my Hopped & Confused in the fridge yet, Along with a yuiengling amber lager I found in a 24oz can & an ice beer. All this while my wort is chilin in the sink. Had to make an unexpected ice run,so I got smokes & a couple more tall ones. Big fat flakes left a couple inches more while I finished brewing first.:mug:

Back