What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never have I ever had a corn adjunct lager with more DMS... I love this brewery but wtf guys. You could've made something like this kolsch. Which I love.
20180724_011620.jpeg
20180724_012648.jpeg
aviary-image-1532407378819.jpeg
20180722_220642.jpeg

View attachment 580195

This might make it to FotD.

I'm jealous. Have never made it to Pulpit Rock, or had any of their beers.

Latest warm-fermented lager before heading out to help my back-hurt mom clean her house. Then off to work. Loving this style and how EASY it is to get a nice lager without having to keep the fridge at 50. Definitely keeping this one in the pipeline from now on.View attachment 580362

Recipe or link to recipe?? Warm fermented lager sounds up my alley

NEIPA mostly 2 row with golden promise, aromatic, and dectrine malt on 1318.

Yep, this is what we typically do. 50/50 2row/golden promise or 75/25 2row/golden promise, typically no bittering hops, all flame out, whirlpool, and dry hop.

#KillerCade got bittering hops as it was supposed to be a DIPA, but we missed gravity by a bit, and bittering with cascade wasn't going to lend to much bitter flavor anyways (how many times can a guy use bitter in one sentence?!). Great beer, maybe need to up the flameout and whirl pool hops a bit, or add in a hop to pair with it. We ran out of galaxy, which is why it didn't get added to the dry hop. Fun beer, tasty, easy drinker!

image.jpg
Pounded the first one in record time....Some days it's a marathon, some days it's a race....today it's an effing race

Back