What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

@saliorjerry Do we give the recipe out?
LoneTreeFarms - if you can't get a solid recipe and need one let me know.... until these things blew up I couldn't get one in my hometown so I've been brewing them for well over a year now.... not trying to pat myself on the back but they're about as good as any all though I must admit I have never been to New England (or Vermont) but it's on my bucket list...

Just cracked open a 12oz serving of my clone of Westvleteren 12 (a big Belgian quad at 11%). Had a great weekend cleaning, bottling and cooking so I am treating myself to the brandy of beers!

LoneTreeFarms - if you can't get a solid recipe and need one let me know.... until these things blew up I couldn't get one in my hometown so I've been brewing them for well over a year now.... not trying to pat myself on the back but they're about as good as any all though I must admit I have never been to New England (or Vermont) but it's on my bucket list...

Always looking lawdog!

Always looking lawdog!
Started messing with shorter boil times since I don't do any boil hop additions. I basically do half of the hop additions at flame out and then chill to below 180 and do the other half. And don't forget your dry hop additions at 2 to 3 days post pitch. Not sure that it really matters but I do it anyway. I've tried with and without and not sure that I can tell any difference. Also the LBHS was out of London Ale 3 and recommended London fog and I actually like it better.

Attachments

• IMG_0791.PNG
    IMG_0791.PNG
    272.9 KB · Views: 43
image.jpg
Starting out with what get it all started all those years ago.... Blue Moon

Back