What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something to wash down pizza night
20180628_173439.jpeg
20180628_173855.jpeg

Last edited:
How was it, didn't care much for the beers, been about 3 years since I went there? I enjoyed Lost Colony more.

It was nothing special and the tour was below average but it was a good excuse to get away for an hour or 2 and have some beers

That was their sunnyside hop. It appears no mater how much care you take the marker they use to write on them wipes off. That was the third one to do that.
Oh it was delicious, and that's kinda what I thought over them forgetting to write it down lol

Lunch beer.. I mean I stopped for wings have to have a beer
20180629_131848.jpeg

Getting ready for the homebrew thread, see signature. You have less than a week to submit!!

I am now going on two weeks without a beer, but I had a really light sip of this. A very well balanced English Stout that's about to get split into three varieties. I used a recipe on here, but I tweaked it to my preference, and it came out superb!

Stout small.jpg

Two of these.
IMG_2863.jpg

Guinness nitro ipa
Sam Adams pale ale
Sam Adams hef

I need a beer.

Latest posts

Back