What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

I put a sock on it!
Room temp NEPIA sample.

Like I said. No wrong answer. Like em both. Surprisingly ice cubes bop gun turned me onto p funk. They were a little before my time.

Totally! P Funk was way before my time as well, but I got to them first somehow.

Ok California boy..tell me all about warm! [emoji29][emoji16]

Man oh man, it’s 75 DEGREES today! [emoji28]

Too many fooking bags of ash here, too. He's lived a good life though with MANY setbacks - FIV, small cell lymphoma, mouth infections, busted up ear (fight scar, rather), but is honestly the sweetest cat that we've ever had...and we've had plenty (wife works at cat hospital).

The mouth infections keep coming in their bish to fight off when you have no immunity (re: FIV).

Sorry about you cat buddy, the above DIPA is for him
Had a cat that got FIV at 7 and was with us until 13. Unfortunately we had to put him out of his misery

I might agree, but I really like Greenstone. That should be coming out soon though

I may have gone through some, umm, unsavory parts of Detroit to find this, but it was worth it. Had a couple of the bocks and then A HB imperial stout View attachment 570670View attachment 570671

Greenstone is gone...and I used to think think that was best but the reiteration (cart horse) is not nearly as good as I remember greenstone being

Plus Detroit being unsavory?! Just don’t go after dark, make sure you leave lots of room at stop lights!

Greenstone is gone...and I used to think think that was best but the reiteration (cart horse) is not nearly as good as I remember greenstone being

Plus Detroit being unsavory?! Just don’t go after dark, make sure you leave lots of room at stop lights!
I left plenty of room, and got out as quickly as possible.

I was talking with Old Nation when I was there last month and Boxer is for sure gone but was replaced with Cart Horse. Same beer different name for legal reasons (I think). They can't seem to keep up with demand for all 4 beers so talk was Boss Tweed was going to be going seasonal at some point September to March. I am hoping Greenstone isn't gone for good and pops back in to fill the other months.

I left plenty of room, and got out as quickly as possible.

I was talking with Old Nation when I was there last month and Boxer is for sure gone but was replaced with Cart Horse. Same beer different name for legal reasons (I think). They can't seem to keep up with demand for all 4 beers so talk was Boss Tweed was going to be going seasonal at some point September to March. I am hoping Greenstone isn't gone for good and pops back in to fill the other months.

Damn I fudged that!! You are 100% correct but insert boxer for greenstone and that’s how I feel :)

Hb Vic Secret IPA in the express train to smacked town!
IMG_1526601479.260817.jpg

Growing up in Detroit, I love it and never feel sketched out! Seen some weird ish!

Damn I fudged that!! You are 100% correct but insert boxer for greenstone and that’s how I feel :)

Hb Vic Secret IPA in the express train to smacked town!
View attachment 570695

Growing up in Detroit, I love it and never feel sketched out! Seen some weird ish!

I grew up in the country where cows were the biggest issue, but dad grew up and drove taxi in the east side of Saginaw. Taught me many things about driving in not the best areas. Keep your head, leave space, never pull in somewhere you can't drive right out, and at night red lights are more like yield signs. I can only imagine the crap you have seen! I think there is now a minimum of one dispensary per block on 8 mile.

F-uc it. One more. Bye bye. Ducking destruction here.
IMG_1933.jpg

Gin & Tonic
IMG_20180517_203614.jpeg

I got in on the Maine Beer Co lottery for Dinner. Awesome dipa. Before I head to the trade forum figured it post there. I may have some trade. Not sure if I'm hi jacking the thread but just let me know and I'll post there. I do like ipas but looking for something to age or unique. Like RIS, sours, lambics, funky even whisky or bourbon. Mostly from the America's. I'll probably head to Trillium if you'd like that included. I got some mean aged Orval in the seller too if you're into funk. Aged beyond the use by date ;)

Last edited:
Gin & TonicView attachment 570701

I got in on the Maine Beer Co lottery for Dinner. Awesome dipa. Before I head to the trade forum figured it post there. I may have some trade. Not sure if I'm hi jacking the thread but just let me know and I'll post there. I do like ipas but looking for something to age or unique. Like RIS, sours, lambics, funky even whisky or bourbon. Mostly from the America's. I'll probably head to Trillium if you'd like that included. I got some mean aged Orval in the seller too if you're into funk. Aged beyond the use by date ;)
Look up the FotD threads. Hurry!!

This happened in Mass a couple years ago. Person filming must have been in office building. I would have high tailed. Most buildings around here are over 100 years old with no consideration for tornadoes

Gin & TonicView attachment 570701

Do head to the FOTD trade!! You won’t regret it!

Larry Bell doesn’t make a bad beer

Quick stop at founders station
IMG_1526605326.627698.jpg

Sort of.....

It is now Cart Horse. They claim it is exactly the same, but I agree with @orionol73 I think it's a touch different. Shoot me a message if you want to find out for yourself. :eek:)
Yeah, I quoted and responded before I read a post like 4 later that mentioned that [emoji23]

I'm good for a trade, but it'll be mid summer before I'm ready. Don't let me forget

Back