What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9A766576-7915-4452-A1C1-1E8376F80FDA.jpeg
Can was bulging a little. It’s a little over carbed but that’s how I like them. @TwistedGray, I chose wisely!! Wife said to ask my friend to ship a case! It’s very good.

IMG_1200.jpg

This... Then...

IMG_1201.jpg

Now onto this one. I have to say this one is one of my favorites! I wish I could clone it and have it on tap. But then I would be in trouble.

Anyhow, these beers are going great while cooking dinner (Chicken French). What should I have with and/or after dinner???

Several Sweetwater IPAs and ElGuapo from a local Brewery. $2 each at neighborhood bar.
el guapo.jpg
IPA.jpg
Several HB brown ale with Centennial hops no picture at home. I was too smacked last night to post!

Busy day, trip to my local brewery hookup, Star San $20 a gallon. Usually get grain there for less than $30 for 50 lbs, great guys. Then hit Green Flash for several beers, unfortunately their going out of business but got two cases of Alpine Willy for $12 each.
Starsan.jpg
Beer.jpg

Then hit Green Flash for several beers, unfortunately their going out of business

For a big name..seems like a big deal. Maybe they couldn't compete with the new age NEIPAs? Only the beginning. Cant keep up with Central Texas brewery openings but I assure you, besides Pinthouse and a few Jester King beers, they're average to less. I make the best stout in a 100mile radius...[emoji39]

About another foot left in pool..
20180324_185940_Film1.jpg

Last edited:
Busy day, trip to my local brewery hookup, Star San $20 a gallon. Usually get grain there for less than $30 for 50 lbs, great guys. Then hit Green Flash for several beers, unfortunately their going out of business but got two cases of Alpine Willy for $12 each. View attachment 563579 View attachment 563578

Green Flash is going out of business?????

Busy day, trip to my local brewery hookup, Star San $20 a gallon. Usually get grain there for less than $30 for 50 lbs, great guys. Then hit Green Flash for several beers, unfortunately their going out of business but got two cases of Alpine Willy for $12 each. View attachment 563579 View attachment 563578
Sadly way too many places are going under ...

Back