What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 563407pseudo sue. Watching finding dory. Excuse the messy house
I have one about the same age. Stuff goes away slower than it comes out. Hb red.
20180323_203200.jpg

1521897265227.jpeg

Got a pot of coffee made between power outages. Several inches of snow that started as rain, freezing rain, and sleet
Lost power for 3 hours overnight and 3 different times already this morning. The 20+ mph winds could stop any time

Someone shot a hole in your eggplant ... :eek: ... ya, i'm done with winter as well. having a Sam's 76. i'm liking these.

Okay now I'm jealous! I wasn't a lucky winner. Was going to message you. Ft dodge hyvee got two cases of sosus in. Not worth venturing out today though. 12" snow storm. I'm so over winter.

Yeah, a bit out of my range to go buy beer, thanks though! And yes, damn snow.

View attachment 563467Lake Time Brewery from Clear Lake Iowa. Snowed in in Northern Iowa. Time to day drink

Still haven't cracked one yet.

Notch Left of the Dial has been my go to beer for bbq’s, the beach, football, pretty much any occasion that I was going to pound some with the boys....but this beer has stolen my heart. It’s been constantly stocked in my beer fridge since they started canning it a few months back.
IMG_7152.jpg

Mother Floccer! Got the pool filled/cleaned, added green killing agents then noticed this! Time to dump 18,000 gallons in my neighbors yard. [emoji39]

Payback for teasing you alls bad winter..Ha!

Bad water..
20180324_153917_Film1.jpg

Last edited:
Back