What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lagunitas Fillmore Fusion

Looooooove this beer!!! So grapefruity!

image-1415687613.jpg

There's a brewery in my neck of the woods that brewed a sweet potato ale as their fall seasonal this year. It was amazingly good, tons of character and it almost tasted like sweet potato pie.

Lazy Magnolia has one. It also has lactose in it. I tried it at BeerFest in Huntsville, AL last summer. I remember it being pretty good, but I haven't seen it in stores. I may see if my beer store will order me a sixer.

My Habs V. Senators/Super Bowl assortment:

Fuller's London Pride, Mill St. Cobblestone Stout, Propeller Bitter, and 2 Propeller IPA and my homebrew Pilsner. Starting with the Fuller's right now (first time I've had it, and it's delicious!

I've had a Fuller's London Pride, a Propeller Bitter; am drinking a Mill St. Cobblestone Stout. I've got 2 Propeller IPA's and some homebrew to go for the night, went nice with BBQ hamburgers, grilled in the snow.

IMG-20130203-00144.jpg

IMG-20130203-00145.jpg

Some dead guy showed up. Can only have one after the ballast point imperial porter bomber. I'm the driver tonight :anger:

20130203_181830_zps5b1e06f5.jpg

I'm about to try it. After a weekend filled with company parties, Old-Fashioned-s, Soundgarden concerts and non-remastered Rust In Peace, I'm interested in concluding it with another challenge. It keeps me from watching the Super Bowl, which is nice.

Okay, now that I have taken a drink, I can say that it's light, crisp, and not overly Rauch-y. I had the Sam Adams Campfire Rauchbier, which tasted like 12oz. of mesquite water, and was expecting more of the same. I can taste the smoky malts, but it doesn't overwhelm my nose and tongue. I can recommend this beer.

Latest posts

Back