What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it's worth, I have to tilt my phone sideways (theater style) to get the pictures to be correct. Oh ****, it's noon...time for brew!! And the wife's leaving!! :)

Yeah, somehow some pics go 90º to the left or right. *shrug* Mysteries of teh Interweb, I guess :)

Hey everyone, I just created a Home Brew trade thread, similar to the Fellowship of the Drink. If anyone is interested in accepting and sharing home brew please join in, you'll see familiar faces. @RevKev @Remmy @Brizzo

FotHB I

Coffee...for now...

Hmm. I'll have to brew this week only have one beer I wouldn't mind sharing. We will see!!

People thought I was drinking a Guinness this morning lol

View attachment 1499367835220.jpg

Hmm. I'll have to brew this week only have one beer I wouldn't mind sharing. We will see!!

People thought I was drinking a Guinness this morning lol

Well K, 4-12oz of the same brew would be totally acceptable! We're just starting the thread idea so no real limitations. I'll probably have 6 or 8 by mid August but I brew when getting bored..

Another $2 find. Drinkable. Supposed to brew a 12% later, wisdom says to slow down...frack wisdom!

View attachment 1499368666135.jpg

Time to tear into a few.

IMG_1142.jpg

I picked up a bottle of Hill Farmstead E for $75 bucks. I did not feel ripped off.

Okay, for what it's worth, I have an Untappd "friend" in Austin area. Delivered some HBs and met him for the first time recently and had a eye-opening chat. Apparently a black market craft beer market exists that this old man can't comprehend. He'll buy Jester King beers for $35 and sell for over $100 each. But the mind boggling thing, he showed me a beer bottle he spent $1000 on for his birthday...I typed that correctly!!

Anyway, here's a $15 bomber I fretted over..

View attachment 1499394413314.jpg

Lots of homebrews. Couple hours of work tomorrow then off to Canada for the weekend and stopping by Buffalo on the way home. Hope I make it.

I picked up a bottle of Hill Farmstead E for $75 bucks. I did not feel ripped off.

Should I be pouring HF from the taps at the general store in town into a secret container and selling it on the black market? I mean I'm starting to feel guilty that I can get HF any day of the week.

Back