What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-3289151887.jpg

Awesome hop profile. Can't believe I passed this up for so long.

Still haven't coughed up the cash to keg so for now, I'm still bottle conditioning. I think one of these can handle carbing pressure. Our welder at work does pressure vessels and he felt confident it'd hold up to 100psi

Check the mini-mini-keg thread.. As I don't want to take this thread :off:

odinsgift said:
What's that Ninkasi beer? I know I've had it before, but my memory of Oregon is very fuzzy...
I live far from a whole foods, and when I go, I spend at least $100,
And last time I went, it was 20%off all 22oz bottles and larger, aside from lambiks, and imported barleywine/irs.
I love whole foods, but I'm not sure if my wife does.

2L deep in my elephant clone, a .5L thor-bock alpha, and a stone IPA.

Just cracked one. Ninkasi ESB. Solid beer. Yeah got out of there for $50 this time and I was thinking I should have put that $ towards a bag of grain but I have 35 gallons of homebrew kegged and hey this is research, right? Right on!

image-4066138623.jpg

Rochefort 8, Cuvée des Jacobins Rouge, Founders Centennial IPA, and homebrewed Jalapeño Cream Ale. Hello Nurse!

Sierra Nevada's Celebration......while reading a book entitled Learning Patience.

My first homebrew batch won't be ready until March 5th.

Groan.

ForumRunner_20130126_171928.jpg

Nice IPA slightly sweet malty, with a noce floral, citrus, slight bread aroma. A bunch of C hop flavor earthy, floral, grapefruit. At warmer temps the bitterness lasts feelin heavy on the back of the tongue. Very delicious!

Hammy71 said:
Thanks to someone on HBT......

Man, you're just now drinking that? Vinnie would be pissed! I like how you've locked the young one up to get some quality beer time ;)

I did a light haul today, to reward myself for bottling a lot of beer. Don't know what I want yet, but I'm thinking the Sculpin since I've never had one.

image-3005032752.jpg

My Sierra Bastard Pale a mix of SNPA and a little Arrogant Bastard charecteristics. I will try to get a picture of this next week as I am quite proud of it but this is as good or better than any beer at grocery stores and better than some craft beers I have spent $5-10 for a bomber

Man, you're just now drinking that? Vinnie would be pissed! I like how you've locked the young one up to get some quality beer time ;)

I did a light haul today, to reward myself for bottling a lot of beer. Don't know what I want yet, but I'm thinking the Sculpin since I've never had one.

that Midnight Moon ain't worth a s$&t. you better send it to me...

Those all look so good. Right now I have a choc milk stout in my hands and have had some tasty others earlier in the day. This is a good one.

Back