What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helped a coworker out while he was on a business trip. Guess he was in a real pinch because he brought me a mix 6er of his homebrew. Always happy to help for a free 6er.
Includes a RIS, IPA, and some kind of fruit lighter beer. All in all pretty decently made. Over carbed but if i let it all degas for a while it mellows nicely.
Free beer always tastes good!

ry%3D400

Man it's cold out there. Great time for my fan belt to snap. With the cold and snowing made for an interesting night. Definitely one of my favorites and definitely inspired by all you guys posting it. Was going to stop buying it because now it's 1399 or something now here. Always great to see you guys drinking Oskar Blues out east, how long have they been there

View attachment 1481949788230.jpg

Man it's cold out there. Great time for my fan belt to snap. With the cold and snowing made for an interesting night. Definitely one of my favorites and definitely inspired by all you guys posting it. Was going to stop buying it because now it's 1399 or something now here. Always great to see you guys drinking Oskar Blues out east, how long have they been there

That totally stinks.

I've had several OB, including Gubna, which I thought was underwhelming. But have not yet had Ten Fidy just because the price is insane; $15.99/4-pack. That includes BA Ten Fidy I saw at Total Wine.

Nothing like Coff by the fire during a snowstorm. I almost want to brew today.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1481978881.628607.jpg

Phone died before I could add I downed five celebrations making a gingerbread house. That was a mess last night. Curling was terrible also

Curling is a b***ch slammed. I just finished a chocolate milk. Gotta drive 5 hours in this -30 s**t

Back