What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This

image.jpeg

Ithaca's Box of Hops is always amazing

I was in the Ithaca area last week-end to do some Wineries and the Watkins Glen Beer Fest with the wife. I was hoping to come across a Box of Hops. No luck! Saw Flower Power at the beer store but not the box of hops.

Can you ship me some in a woven basket?

More.
View attachment 375042

Only if it's a hand woven basket. Lol. But if you really want we can chat!

I was in the Ithaca area last week-end to do some Wineries and the Watkins Glen Beer Fest with the wife. I was hoping to come across a Box of Hops. No luck! Saw Flower Power at the beer store but not the box of hops.

I found 10 cases worth in Buffalo at our largest beer selling Wegmans it's good stuff. Also beautiful area for wineries which lake did you do?

This may be my least favorite offering but it's all good this year, excited that creeper made it to 4-packs!

Attachments

• 1477599468808.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 55
Only if it's a hand woven basket. Lol. But if you really want we can chat!

I found 10 cases worth in Buffalo at our largest beer selling Wegmans it's good stuff. Also beautiful area for wineries which lake did you do?

This may be my least favorite offering but it's all good this year, excited that creeper made it to 4-packs!

We did Seneca Lake. There are a few wineries we are fond of and tend to revisit them each year. Silver Springs, Lakewood, Barnstormer, Pompus Ass, Magnus Ridge. We camped at the KOA outside of the track. It poured buckets Thursday night and Friday. Cold & windy as hell Saturday. Couldn't believe they had a sobriety checkpoint leaving the Beer Fest Saturday. Told me I was impaired. :tank:

Flying Brick DIPA

HB IPA, love the taste, I'm a little disappointed in the carbonation.

First taste of the Irish stout, right on track,

We did Seneca Lake. There are a few wineries we are fond of and tend to revisit them each year. Silver Springs, Lakewood, Barnstormer, Pompus Ass, Magnus Ridge. We camped at the KOA outside of the track. It poured buckets Thursday night and Friday. Cold & windy as hell Saturday. Couldn't believe they had a sobriety checkpoint leaving the Beer Fest Saturday. Told me I was impaired. :tank:

Hah! Sobriety checkpoints that's awesome.. I like the west side of the lake done that quite a few times been meaning to explore more but sounds like a fun trip!

Canadian water, eh.

View attachment 1477603194980.jpg

Paulaner October Fest Marzen.... damn its good, best I have had I believe.... cant stop drinking it...

Latest posts

Back