What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20160513_191251_zpssuy4dlki.jpg

No pictures to share, but I'm blending beers. I had some Destihl Flanders Red that was waaaayyyyyy tooooo sour. So, I decided to blend it with some Founder's Dirty Bastard.

Deeeeelicious.

Yum.

:tank:

Blonde ale. Was supposed to be Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde but when I went to my LHBS to get the ingredients they didn't have any Cara-Pils or Centennial hops. We subbed in wheat for the Cara-Pils and I went all cascade for the hop additions.

Still pretty good.

I am into my Brown Ale at the moment. Maybe the fifth one. The first one was questionable. This one is fairly tasty.

One is my Gumballhead clone, the other is Gumballhead. Which is which? Only I know.
View attachment 354271

Gumballhead is on the left, clone is on the right. I always prefer my beer over the original. Felt like a dare.

Another go at my Beer Camp Across America..Moxee-Moron Imperial Session IPA...Good, as an IPA should be..Nice bitter balance..I like it..Pairs well with spicy food..

20160513_232028.jpg

Picked up a 6-pack of Weihenstephaner Pilsner and another 6-pack of Hefeweizen that came with free glasses in a Binny's liquor store special. It was a quick reminder who makes the best German Pilsner and Hefeweizen. Otherwise, my 4-tap kegerator currently serves homebrewed American Blonde Ale, German Hefeweizen, Belgian Wit and English Porter. Cheers!

View attachment 1463245730686.jpg

Back