What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 Sam Adams summer ale after golf.
That is the best "craft beer" the pub offers!
Not pic worthy

Just rolled in from cutting trees for a bud, now it's HB Scotch ale time ... :ban:
need to go back later and Finnish up ... :beard:

Had a Lift Bridge Farm Girl Saison (jury is out of I like this or not... that sourdough funk is kind of off putting), then a Fat Tire Ale from NB, and now a HB Block Party Ale. Sorry no pics tonight. I put the second coat of primer on the brew stand then bottled a batch of Innkeeper Ale and my back is screaming at me...

Started my day at 4:3X, with diet peach tea & a bunch of pills. Then 2 coffees, then a lil breakfast with a protein shake with fresh strawberries.

sn_ipa_mix.jpg

Will be a SN IPA night....

Trying one of the new SN Beer Camp Across America beers..1st up is the West Lattitude Session Rye..First time I have ever had a rye beer..But, not bad..The 'flowery' smell of the hibiscus kind of throws it for me by making it a wee bit on the sweet side for me..But, still not bad, it's drinkable..:)

20160512_215810.jpg

Okay, second brew from the Beer Camp Across America..The Stout of The Union..Most excellent!..Just read the label and one of the collaborators is Smog City! They told me about this when I was out there a couple months ago...:) Very robust, malty, yummy!:ban:

20160512_234059.jpg

Kombucha...kind of sour, so it's mixed 1/2 and 1/2 with water and a packet of Truvia, plus a squirt of mango-passion fruit flavor. New Holland Dragon's Milk bourbon barrel aged stout later. Brewing Fluffernutter Sammie Stout tomorrow morning...finally!

Back