What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's okay. I love Ginger ale, but there's something a little off with this. Wasn't as much of a success as their root beer. I'll bring one for you next time we meet up. That way you don't have to buy a whole six pack to try it.

Cool. I am waiting for it to wind up in a single before i buy it.

National beer of Texas.

buuullllssshhhhittttt!

Coffee. Another year older today.

Happy Birthday old man!

Off topic, reported

Thank you. I tried reporting myself, but I must be on the forum's ignore list.

Wesleys who?? ... :rolleyes: ... :D ... coffee.

Exactly.....

Happy Birthday.

Full Throttle.

Ha! Love the changed quote. Maybe I won't start ignoring you.

I still have you on ignore, fwiw. Happy blurfday man. Hope ya get to enjoy some good beers.

Not likely, as I'll be working my butt off today and tomorrow to get a bunch of stuff done by the end of the year. But, maybe I'll have a little time to get my whiskey on when I get home later.

Birthday. Happy. Ramble. Want beer instead.

Counting down the hours to go home time. 6 hours and some change remain. It may bee too early to start as that number is depressing.

Water. Watching the art of flight to get motivated. Happy birthday Wes!
View attachment 326213

1389292242_ski_start_fail.gif

Still fewer calories than a Five Guys meal. ;)

Finishing up coffee and contemplating moving on to beer. Work be damned!

I ordered a few jars of something very, very special yesterday...my hope is it gets here before lunch does, so I can combine the two and instantly clog the hearts of all those simply looking at a picture of the combo.

Thanks everyone.
On/off topic: drinking (suffering through) some sort of juice medley that's way too sweet.

Nah, this place teamed up with Black Bottle in Fort Collins. The place across the street works with Station 26 in Denver.

Happy Birthday Wes!

Coffee. Then more coffee.

Lucky. Lots of bars around here just go the Sam route. But its okay, around here there is always something decent to purchase or a different bar that has something decent nearby.

Wesley and my wife share a birthday. I knew I hated that guy for a reason.

Took the day off to make her breakfast, and lunch, and try to catch a movie. About to take the oldest to the doctor because she's sick as a dog.

Important: Please Read

Its great that we develop friendships here on HBT - both the kinds of friendships that only exist here virtually and some that develop into real life friendships. I've developed those here and am grateful for them.

The friendly banter and jokes are a part of those friendships. They have overtaken this thread, a bit, though. There isn't a problem with friendly banter and jokes, but this thread is, as the title says, a place for folks to share what they are drinking, information about it, find new-to-them beers, share reviews, etc. When the pages of banter overwhelm the posts about what beer you're drinking, that harms the forum's usability to other members.

There are plenty of threads (the Deep Drunken Thoughts, the two sports threads, the jokes thread, the Tap Room all come to mind) for the non-what-are-you-drinking posts, or start a new one. I'm not going to go back and delete a bunch of posts, but will be checking in here regularly to keep us on-topic.

I'm not going to be militant about things - the Happy Birthday wishes to Wes are obviously fine. But if you find yourself just replying to each other without posting a photo or description of what you're drinking, take a moment to think about whether it belongs in this thread.

To say what you all already know - remember that HBT is a diverse place, in gender, sexuality, ethnic background, political affiliation, religious beliefs, cultures, and countries. Any banter-like posts that cross the line and would drive away or exclude anyone from our community won't be tolerated.

Back to the discussion about what beers you are drinking.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday WesleyS!

OT: Coffee and tomorrow is a half day for me. Wonder if any breweries are open for a growler fill tomorrow.

Important: Please Read

Its great that we develop friendships here on HBT - both the kinds of friendships that only exist here virtually and some that develop into real life friendships. I've developed those here and am grateful for them.

The friendly banter and jokes are a part of those friendships. They have overtaken this thread, a bit, though. There isn't a problem with friendly banter and jokes, but what is a problem is that this thread is, as the title says, a place for folks to share what they are drinking, information about it, find new-to-them beers, share reviews, etc. When the pages of banter overwhelm the posts about what beer you're drinking, that harms the forum's usability to other members.

There are plenty of threads (the Deep Drunken Thoughts, the two sports threads, the jokes thread, the Tap Room all come to mind) for the non-what-are-you-drinking posts, or start a new one. I'm not going to go back and delete a bunch of posts, but will be checking in here regularly to keep us on-topic.

I'm not going to be militant about things - the Happy Birthday wishes to Wes are obviously fine. But if you find yourself just replying to each other without posting a photo or description of what you're drinking, take a moment to think about whether it belongs in this thread.

To say what you all already know - remember that HBT is a diverse place, in gender, sexuality, ethnic background, political affiliation, religious beliefs, cultures, and countries. Any banter-like posts that cross the line and would drive away or exclude anyone from our community won't be tolerated.

Back to the discussion about what beers you are drinking.

Thanks for stopping by. Guess We need to change the title of the thread. I know its a sin to not post what is in the title all the time and not talk and make friends. Just change the title to "Friendly Banter and What are you drinking?" If that makes ya'll happy

Thanks for stopping by. Guess We need to change the title of the thread. I know its a sin to not post what is in the title all the time and not talk and make friends. Just change the title to "Friendly Banter and What are you drinking?" If that makes ya'll happy

Agreed. We've been through this multiple times, and someone keeps getting their panties in a bunch. I've checked out other threads. The people I enjoy talking to avoid that place like the plague. When this thread is monitored, its two funking people posting the same fuzzy homebrew picture for 8 hours while everyone else works.

OT:
office_coffe_solutions.jpg

Back