What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water. Feel like death. Sinuses all messed up, headache, and stomach is wrecked.

Feel better. I just got back from the doctor. Got sick for about 10 days at the beginning of the month and didn't bother to go. I got sick again on the 26th and went right away after I got back home. The airplane killed my ears.

Drinking orange juice. I don't actually think I'll be better if I do drink this, but I was craving it. I think I'll put vodka in it later.

Also, got the first comment on my new tattoo...old man said it was unladylike to have it.

Also, got the first comment on my new tattoo...old man said it was unladylike to have it.

Don't worry. People that hate/fear/discriminate against people with tattoos are generally ugly, or old.. and one of those groups won't be around much longer.

Not drinking anything. The pain is winning.

Don't worry. People that hate/fear/discriminate against people with tattoos are generally ugly, or old.. and one of those groups won't be around much longer.

I'm okay with the opinions. I'm still getting used to it myself. :)
Sorry you're in pain. That is never fun.

I dislike tattoos and I'm neither of those things. Well, depends on who you ask about the ugly thing. ;)
Just never seen the need to have graffiti embedded in my skin. But, that's just me. I don't judge anyone else for it. But, don't tattoo up and pierce your freakin face and neck and then blame everyone else when you can't find anyone to hire you because of the way you choose to express your "individuality."

I dislike tattoos and I'm neither of those things. Well, depends on who you ask about the ugly thing. ;)
Just never seen the need to have graffiti embedded in my skin. But, that's just me. I don't judge anyone else for it. But, don't tattoo up and pierce your freakin face and neck and then blame everyone else when you can't find anyone to hire you because of the way you choose to express your "individuality."

+1 to this, sort of. I have tattoo's, but I opt to wear long sleeves almost year round at work to cover it. Outside of work, I could give less than a whole **** what anybody thinks of me. My kids like me, I don't really care what a random person would think. When it comes to closing a deal, I want to be as crisp looking as possible to give that person a good sense of security, They don't need to know what I have inked on my arms, chest or back.
I actually think it took 6 years here before anybody knew I had them

This. I don't hit the homebrew till after work :D

30420.jpg

I dunno, chili paste coated, and pan fried, it tastes pretty darn good,

... Hate to say it, whilst it is an imitation of crab, it is surimi. It is a processed fish mash. Yum.

An @Finsfan special. Thanks Ryan! Is it on untapped?

Nope, i got lazy and gave up on that haha enjoy!

Well, that lasted a whole two days. Grats.

On topic, this stuff is amazing.

View attachment 326105

Thanks for the on topic post!

Just an FYI, Remmy ignores your posts, as in has you blocked so that he never sees them. Been that way for as long as he and I have been friends which has been a while. You are talking to everyone but him (well, and the others that have you blocked) when you quote him.

Having a Coke and a smile. Beer time in five hours.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1451432906.862243.jpg

Thanks for the on topic post!

Just an FYI, Remmy ignores your posts, as in has you blocked so that he never sees them. Been that way for as long as he and I have been friends which has been a while. You are talking to everyone but him (well, and the others that have you blocked) when you quote him.

Having a Coke and a smile. Beer time in five hours.

View attachment 326113

Thanks for relaying that message... Did he tell you that when you two went to the ladies room?

I don't care if he can see it or not... Kid cries more than my 2 year old. Snaggletooth can't hang... But your post brought a new level of hilarity to the whole thing.

Telling me like I give a ****.

Thanks for relaying that message... Did he tell you that when you two went to the ladies room?

I don't care if he can see it or not... Kid cries more than my 2 year old. Snaggletooth can't hang... But your post brought a new level of hilarity to the whole thing.

Telling me like I give a ****.

I was just trying to save you some time.

Thanks for being such a class act about it and placing me in the ladies room with another man.

I was just trying to save you some time.

Thanks for being such a class act about it and placing me in the ladies room with another man.

Did you seriously just explain the ignore function to me?

Please... your tone warranted the snark, don't play dumb. Had me on block 'as long as you've been friends, which is quite awhile.'

A whole year huh? I'm just impressed as flocc.

Back