What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the places that had it out early last year are holding back until Friday. They were dimed and fined I think.
So yea, I'm up for this if somebody is buying bulk and wants paypal dollars.

tap-list-11-25-1024x818.jpg

I know what I'm doing as soon as the boss bails...
Pretty sure the oatmeal stout is being tapped for first time in half an hour and its free pint for a toy day.

All the places that had it out early last year are holding back until Friday. They were dimed and fined I think.

So yea, I'm up for this if somebody is buying bulk and wants paypal dollars.

I'm not sure how much we got in town, but people here have a hard time paying $10 for a bottle of beer so I think I should be able to get plenty. If anyone wants just PM me their order and I'll do what I can [emoji106]

I remember my first post.

Also, my dude told me that if they sell before Friday, he'll lose his allocation for next year. Apparently it's srsbusiness.

Tis, indeed. The shop I picked up a few from last year was seriously reprimanded by the regional distributor for it after selling it all early. The guy literally had open cases sitting on his counter tops he was selling out of after the shelves cleared.
There was two others there with me today apparently looking for the same thing. The guy at the counter said it would never be happening again after the trouble it caused last year.

I'm not sure how much we got in town, but people here have a hard time paying $10 for a bottle of beer so I think I should be able to get plenty. If anyone wants just PM me their order and I'll do what I can [emoji106]

Add one more person to the list!

Gotta work tomorrow and friday, and will likely miss out since my relief doesn't come in until 1pm on friday. Gonna try to hit up several locations on Friday to maybe get a few bottles if I'm lucky enough, but only a few isn't gonna cut it.

Mountain dew. Running around for a few more hours then drinking some beers.

Add one more person to the list!

Gotta work tomorrow and friday, and will likely miss out since my relief doesn't come in until 1pm on friday. Gonna try to hit up several locations on Friday to maybe get a few bottles if I'm lucky enough, but only a few isn't gonna cut it.

Mountain dew. Running around for a few more hours then drinking some beers.

I'm heading up to bumble**** PA to celebrate thanksgiving by cooking turkey in my hotel room at Great Wolf Lodge. That whole region is just the badlands for craft beer.

A shop in Denver posted on Instagram that they were selling it early and a guy from another shop reported them to the distributor.
#srsbusiness

View attachment 318547
Not the best coffee in Maui.

Bunch of tattle tales in the world today.

Because half day over. Beer

Attachments

• 1448479294684.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 44
A shop in Denver posted on Instagram that they were selling it early and a guy from another shop reported them to the distributor.
#srsbusiness

View attachment 318547
Not the best coffee in Maui.

Guess they don't know the rules of the playground... Snitches get stitches!

Checking out the source of where they get there beer from. Man these horses are huge.
No tour just looking at the horses
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1448480351.181825.jpg

Water then lunch then beer

Guess they don't know the rules of the playground... Snitches get stitches!

Checking out the source of where they get there beer from. Man these horses are huge.
No tour just looking at the horses
attachment.php

Water then lunch then beer

Jack looks depressed. Looks like he needs a beer. A real beer. Brewed the easy way.

that's a bold statement. Billy Bob Thorton was perhaps the best prime time villain I've seen to date. That is hard to top lol. I definitely look forward to playing catch up when it becomes available

I'm enjoying it this far but I liked the first one better. I didn't watch this week's episode yet. I agree on Billy Bob, he was amazing.

Still say you should've gone with the Green Bullet, but what do I know? I just started drinking fancy beer yesterday.

Lol, I always have, just love crushing 5 or 6 Busch Lights every day. Everyone's got their vices, knaw'm sayin' b?

Haha

Still say you should've gone with the Green Bullet, but what do I know? I just started drinking fancy beer yesterday.

True.

Had a couple so far with a stogie. Ribs on the smoker for tonight and making more food for company at my mothers tonights. Nice to be able to relax.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1448486635.736079.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1448486660.945480.jpg

10+% ABV. Where's the fecking user's manual.

Bit disappointed thus far. Granted I haven't opened one yet. Where's the swirly neck and color changing label. Given the hype I would have expected something noteworthy.

Lol. Every beer review should have a spot for 'Bottle Gimmicks.'

BG: 0/5 - bottle was plain, picture of a baby. No color changing aspect, ran it under hot water a few times just to confirm... Nothing. Buyer beware.

Lol. Every beer review should have a spot for 'Bottle Gimmicks.'

BG: 0/5 - bottle was plain, picture of a baby. No color changing aspect, ran it under hot water a few times just to confirm... Nothing. Buyer beware.

No ribbed funnels, not triple hops brewed or beechwood aged, no aluminum can. Disappointing presentation

Back