What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry you had a ****ty day but I think someone was yanking your chain, they don't sell lugnuts? Maybe they didn't have them? Wheel locks are pretty useless.

Doing some turkey day prep, drinking a saison, no pic, didn't happen:D

Yeah.... They don't stock them. Wth? Probably over paid, but lost 3 hours at that point. Ready to be done. EBay/online folks will be consulted. Done with security theater/locking wheel nuts.

Last short pour, sucks quart done. Gonna put the little one to bed, probably done.

Bucket list item...check! Brother In-law came through. He says a friend, moving back from Europe brought several of these back about 6 years ago. Maybe the code on top gives a more accurate time frame? Anyway, it's very good...nuts, honey, dried fruit. @Hello think the bottle dregs are still usable?

aviary_1448418633146.jpg

IMG_20151124_212543782.jpg

Bucket list item...check! Brother In-law came through. He says a friend, moving back from Europe brought several of these back about 6 years ago. Maybe the code on top gives a more accurate time frame? Anyway, it's very good...nuts, honey, dried fruit. @Hello think the bottle dregs are still usable?

That's awesome that he came through with a Westy 12! My BIL's are all useless when it comes to good beer. Most won't even try anything other than a light lager.

Subtract 3 years from the cap date to get the bottling date, from what I've read. Now quick, run to the store and grab a Rochefort 10 and tell us which one you like better

2nd pour of my APA. For being brewed back March (I think, it was March or April), this still has hops left. Not many bottles left, I just need to kill it off, and then do the same with the Amber, which is slightly but not significantly younger.

Water then bed. Need to leave at stupid o'clock tomorrow, but I should be home fairly early and hopefully have a reasonable day, instead of the ~13 hour day I had yesterday.

I don't know what made me look this up, but here it is. Enjoy or don't, I don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alpine Beer Company's "Pure Hoppiness" DIPA

It is a local beer, claiming it is the East Coast version of a West Coast IPA.

It's good, but they need some work if they want to get near PtE.

Water then bed. Need to leave at stupid o'clock tomorrow, but I should be home fairly early and hopefully have a reasonable day, instead of the ~13 hour day I had yesterday.

I don't know what made me look this up, but here it is. Enjoy or don't, I don't care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiMSwwUSYTg

Mallet's Mallet

The Wide Awake Club

All good stuff.

Wonder what Timmy mallet is up to these days.

OT: Failed attempt (2nd try) at simple rice wine. Sweet yuk. No picture so it thankfully didn't happen

Mallet's Mallet

The Wide Awake Club

All good stuff.

Wonder what Timmy mallet is up to these days.

OT: Failed attempt (2nd try) at simple rice wine. Sweet yuk. No picture so it thankfully didn't happen

I don't know why, but I got Pinky Punky saying "Mr. Mallet, Mr. Mallet, can I go to the toilet now?" or whatever it was he used to say in my head, so I had to find it. Which spun me into the Youtube abyss. Fortunately there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of any of that sphere of television on there.

I haven't thought about it in years, but according to Wiki:

Recent work

In 2002, Mallett forced West Ham United F.C. to stop selling copies of their mascot, Herbie the Hammer, in their club shop after he complained that it looked too similar to Pinky Punky. West Ham United called the matter "trivial".[7]

In 2004 he was a stand-in contestant for the ITV1 jungle-based reality series I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!. He did not become a contestant on the show, but recorded a video diary of his exploits in Australia, the setting for the series, for the ITV2 companion programme I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Now.[8] In 2008 he entered the show as a full contestant.

From 2007, Mallett can be heard as the voice of Smelly Beep in the pre-school sitcom The Beeps on Five.[9][unreliable source?]

In 2008, Mallett appeared on Big Brother's Little Brother.[10]

In September 2008 Mallett appeared on the BBC One politics show This Week talking about being positive when things get tough.[11]

In November 2008 Mallett appeared in the eighth series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!. He entered the show in a unique way: by being captured in an over-sized net and imprisoned in jungle jail. The celebrities were given an option to trade their possessions for him and David Van Day to enter. They refused. On 30 November 2008, Mallett was the fourth contestant eliminated from the show after being placed in the bottom 2 in the public voting and taking part in a (play-off) Bushtucker eating trial to Brian Paddick.[12]

Latest posts

Back