What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did that explode as you were opening it?? Or tucked away and blew out on the tiles?

Got a call from my new manager and need to suck up, I'll be in work 6-6:30 AM tomorrow. Owners friends bike is on my lift and it was supposed to be done today although it went on my lift a little before quitting time, no mention of any time constraints and I worked overtime.

FML, rant over, IPA and a finger of Bourbon, nightcap;)

It fell on the floor.

SRSLY? That would explain the drastic difference in the year round Alpine now. It's not even west coast water anymore.

Last time I checked green flash and alpine were both in Cali. But yeah I'm sure when push comes to shove green flash tells alpine to suck it you'll take whatever water we have left.

Went to a new local bar, it used to be a Belgian bar, but they bought a new space down the block. The new bar (ran by the same owners) is called WTF, which stands for Wild Tangy Funk. They have limited Cantillion and Drie Fonteinen bottles and a crazy amount of one off kegged beers I've never hear of.
Now having this on the couchView attachment 305580

Why would you drink that **** if you have a good selection?

Attachments

• 1443233341590.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 42
At the in-laws and found an extract brew nut brown I made for thanksgiving 2013...had no idea one still existed. Not bad, actually.

Had an Almaza Pils at a neighborhood Lebanese place for dinner with my parents who've come in to visit for the weekend. Good food. And it's a tasty beer when it's fresh, this bottle was horribly old.

TJ/Hardywood Hibiscus Tripel now. Not terrible, but not particularly impressive.

20150925_223348[1].jpg

Latest posts

Back