What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Pepper while researching a new hobby. Thinking about getting into making leather goods.

@brewinhooligan man when it rains it pours for you huh? Good luck hopefully the court realizes that whole side of the family is crazy

Dr. Pepper while researching a new hobby. Thinking about getting into making leather goods.

@brewinhooligan man when it rains it pours for you huh? Good luck hopefully the court realizes that whole side of the family is crazy

Thanks Bud, I'm in the eye of a ****icane... They truly are nuttier that squirrel turds and I have penty of evidence to support it. The system just blows.

I used to do quite a bit of leather tooling when I was younger. It's fun but tools are spendy.

So am I. I'd just rather cut wood all day long and drink beer while I'm doing so for a 6-fig salary.

I would do that if I had wood to cut and could get away with doing nothing. :D

Time Warner didn't show for their appointment. The hour on the line with them resulted in a ****ing headache for me. They're dick bags.

@BrewinHooligan WTF is that about? Good lord!
Best of luck to you.

More water.

Hmm how large? If it's 5 cu. ft. it is exactly what you saw in my shed, if you noticed. I would absolutely try to take it. I have the truck, so if you need it loaded, I can do it. 5 cu. ft. chest freezers are real light. I loaded and unloaded mine alone. I also unloaded and took into the house the 7 cu ft. So maybe I'm just a weirdo. My chiropractor is making a killing off me, so there's that.

I hope they fair well. I am not well versed in bottling a newly infected beer. This is why you need to keg! haha.

Yeah...crossing fingers on the Cherry-Citra Ale. I didn't hear specs on the freezer or if he made a decision yet on what to do with it. Is a freezer easily converted to ferm chamber, if size is okay? I'll get more details.

Afternoon coffee....ahhhhh.

Time Warner arrived, there was a trap on my line that blocked analog signals. They removed it because they no longer use them and I now get 18 Mb/s where before I would get 8-10 at best when the internet was up. They still gave me a new modem but said I didn't need it. I'm chill with that. 15 minutes later and all is right, no cost to me, luckily for me.

Yeah...crossing fingers on the Cherry-Citra Ale. I didn't hear specs on the freezer or if he made a decision yet on what to do with it. Is a freezer easily converted to ferm chamber, if size is okay? I'll get more details.

Afternoon coffee....ahhhhh.

I just paid $35 for an analog controller which I am using until I set up my STC. That exact one would work for you. I thought I'd use it for my a/c unit, but I don't think I will now. When I finally decide, I can sell it off to you for something like $30. I'm like the second owner at least. It takes just that and you're golden. Maybe the juke box can find a new home. :)

Water. Beer in 25 min.

I remember when I kept the bottle caps in my pocket in college to show off to everyone how much I drank.
They were all so impressed and interested.

~15 min. until the first beer cap of the day

Loved their beer when I was there! Didn't care much for the pretzels but that was just me.

Drinking a Dr Pepper. The Ex is in the looney bin and her dad is keeping my son from me. Police can't to squat about it. I have to go to the court in the morning tomorrow and file emergency orders. Yay

Yikes. Much luck. Sorry you have to put up with the BS, but hopefully all will end up well and all will sort out quickly and in your favor.

Just got my first of, I expect many, obvious scam calls from a perspective employer. GI trust. They sent me a borderline email off of careerbuilder. I responded cause I have nothing to lose. Too good to be true= not true.

Still on 11-11-11

Loved their beer when I was there! Didn't care much for the pretzels but that was just me.

Drinking a Dr Pepper. The Ex is in the looney bin and her dad is keeping my son from me. Police can't to squat about it. I have to go to the court in the morning tomorrow and file emergency orders. Yay

Good luck with the courts tomorrow, that sucks!

Hophands clone, Actually this ones gone and on to another. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1440712618.842363.jpg

Back