What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll never understand why a lot of breweries don't date their beers, especially IPAs.

They hate repeat business?

I think there's something wrong with my turtle. Having a Goose Island Oktoberfest.

Looks like someone got high and mistook his eyes for brown M&Ms. TMNT no mo.

On to number 3. Work is over in 7 minutes then the serious drinking can begin. It's been a long week.
View attachment 298040

Amen bruddah!

Was coming back from a quick stop at Target when our neighbors texted us to invite us to join them at a local brewpub so we did. Had an IPA, DIPA, two stouts, a porter and a quad. Most were okay, a couple (cask DIPA and the quad) were pretty good. Best part is our neighbors picked up the tab! We'll get them next time though. If you want pics you'll have to go to Untappd - too damned lazy to cross-post now. Dinner was pirogues with bratwurst- great stuff.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1440204060.624189.jpg

Back home making a dessert for a block party tomorrow and having @remmy 's Battletoad VII. Good job on this batch sir!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1440204024.588623.jpg

negra-modelo.jpg

Latest posts

Back