What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On to my 4th bottle of my Tripel. I was going to brew tonight but f*** it. I brew anal retentive sober style, not @Remmy style. Sh*** end to sh*** week, probably going to get sh***ier going forward, so f*** it, wife's out with friends all night, I'm staying home and getting good and done tonight. I'll brew hung over tomorrow.

We also have our own Budweiser.

Budweiser-Texas.jpg

Texas has a lot of Texas-versions things. Beverages. Trucks. Fast food restaurants. For some reason, Texans go nuts when they see Texas on things. Oh yeah, that's because we're ****ing awesome.

Coffee. Good day for beer yesterday. Racked a cherry brett and bottled a sour and a budweiser clone. ;)
View attachment 296352
The replacement barrel came in yesterday as well. I wanted to rack the ris into one of them but my overnight order of stoppers didnt ship on time. Not very happy with rebel brewer about that. Going in the barrel tonight hopefully!
View attachment 296353

Don't you have to soak the innards first to swell the oak ??

Back