What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water. Yay, it's Friday....oh, wait. I have to work tomorrow. Boo! It's not Saturday, yet.
Finally found a couple of these. So today isn't so bad so far.
View attachment 296415

Yea buddy, I got some of these to. Hurt my beer expenditure budget for a while, but hopefully worth it. I'm a sucker for anything bourbon barrel aged, but throw cherries in and you can just take all my money with no fight from me lol

View attachment 296420

Coffee-flavored water.

The crooked moving company says they're going to deliver our stuff tomorrow. They picked it up on July 6th.

Wow. How many tortoises did they strap your stuff to? Actually, that's not fair. A bale of turtles would have been there long ago! I hope everything arrives in good condition and you can finally get your house set up.

Water. I think beer o'clock may arrive before five...

Our closing date is Sept 4th and we are moving 4 blocks away. I sure hope it doesn't take us that long to get our stuff. Hope everything turns out ok.

Drinking Coca-Cola Classic.

Wow. How many tortoises did they strap your stuff to? Actually, that's not fair. A bale of turtles would have been there long ago! I hope everything arrives in good condition and you can finally get your house set up.

Water. I think beer o'clock may arrive before five...

They're garbage. King David Moving... Their "office" is in Berkeley, MO... My wife is from Chicago, so I guess she didn't realize that having an office there is not a great sign. She chose them because they were like $500 cheaper. Big mistake.

I like turtles.

Me too.

Our closing date is Sept 4th and we are moving 4 blocks away. I sure hope it doesn't take us that long to get our stuff. Hope everything turns out ok.

Drinking Coca-Cola Classic.

Nah, they "specialize" in long-distance moves. That and floccing up at basically every step. Oh, and not apologizing... they are good at that.

Just hoping they didn't completely destroy our stuff.

Agreed

Yea buddy, I got some of these to. Hurt my beer expenditure budget for a while, but hopefully worth it. I'm a sucker for anything bourbon barrel aged, but throw cherries in and you can just take all my money with no fight from me lol

Yeah, same here. On top of that, I can't pass up any of Avery's barrel aged and sour stuff.

Engineer specifies 120v in a spec.
I submit a package around a 120v application.
Engineer, contractor and distributor sign off on said 120v application.

Somehow my fault that 9 recessed downlights keep tripping due to thermal protection caused by a 277v input on a 120v driver.
I told the account sales person who just told me this that it was actually her fault for not going out to the job site and independently testing the line voltage on each circuit. And since I was thrown under the bus so she could look good, it will now be mandatory that she independently verifies line voltage on every single job before I do a release.
**** it....rum time.
Wheres the Tylenol

Grey Sail brewing Flying Jenny.

Left at noon, came home and cleaned the house for company, kicked off some analysis runs over VPN. Waiting for the company to show now, I guess they stopped at the Ocean Mist for some cocktails - must have something to do with the teenagers in the car with them.

Only when I'm brewing.

I'll have to consult the bones for that answer.

scrabbled-message-word-never.jpg

Let me check with my boss.

Nope. Have to wait until I get off.

OT: Water.

I think Ima send my employees home early this afternoon, s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶k̶b̶i̶e̶r̶s̶ "because they've been working so hard and they deserve it".

Drinking water.

Had to go into the office today. Woke up with the cooling fan on my work laptop making nasty noises. Rebooted the comupter and it wouldn't fire up. Luckily they had a laptop come in today they were able to build for me so I am back home after today. Having to get dressed for work sucks...

Back