What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Need. Doing sausage instead.

Meh.
It was quiet, just wanted to get you guys talking again.
You're all I've got when I'm at work and have no work.

Wish I had time to browse at work lately.

Had my review today and my month of banked vacation time is now worth 5% more. Woo-hoo.

Name of beer unrelated.

Schweet!

Don't know how you guys even happen to get upwards of 100 vacation hours. I keep two days available for any chance at an impromptu trip. Otherwise, random Friday's / Monday's are too tempting.

Southern Tier: LIVE x3

When I got bought out of my company, I had 4.5 months of banked time. I just work so much, I don't have to take vacation time. At the old company. :(

Nice! This will age out to a thing of beauty, will pick up more. View attachment 296252

Okay, need to look for a few tomorrow at the store.

Another #baddecision, with another to follow incredibly soon. Recycled pic.

Attachments

• 1439507292300.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 43
Thanks finsfan:D
ethos.jpg

It's not bad, nice pineapple taste to it. we were in Portland last week and stopped by their place they had a ipa on tap called ace of spade that is worth checking out without a doubt.

I haven't been to PDX yet, but SWMBO has a bunch of friends there who want us to visit. Beervana, supposedly.

Another Top Cutter.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1439512447.171550.jpg

Keg guy from Idaho e-mailed saying he's out of town this weekend ant to call Tuesday. Who puts up an ad then goes on vacation...?

Back