What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is dead and its participants are mean.
Im moving to the "men who sit to pee" thread.
Nice knowing you.

Have fun hanging out with quadalasoccersuckshumph while you are there. We all look forward to you coming back to drink with us when you find out the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Fifteen minutes from now?

Stone calls it an imperial Russian stout, rather than a Russian imperial stout.

As for the stone in the driveway, I drank said stone beer while flattening out my driveway stone... With a suburban.

Now this. View attachment 296217
Good, but disappointing, I was hoping for great.

I think you missed my point. Maybe this will help...

First (and final) pour of this 2014 vintage. Tasty and just what I need to get through this week.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1439499485.176199.jpg

But then he'll have to go home and deal with his wife's family. I'd rather stay at work and talk about beer

True. I should tell swmbo that I have to go back to work. Instead, I'm going to her friend's house as all the kids are over there. My kids, nephew and niece, and friend's 3 kids. ****.

This should help.

View attachment 1439499820570.jpg

I think you missed my point. Maybe this will help...

First (and final) pour of this 2014 vintage. Tasty and just what I need to get through this week.
View attachment 296219

I can easily miss any point. Managed to get smacked every day this week. I see no end in sight.

Will stay sober enough for an fff trip tomorrow. Need to find a couple people to go with. The BA milk stout with chilies is limit 1.

Had my review today and my month of banked vacation time is now worth 5% more. Woo-hoo.

Name of beer unrelated.

Tight.

I had 192 hours of vacation banked when I left my last job for this one. They had to pony up a huge funking check and quickly implemented a no-rollover policy after I was gone.

Felt bad for my old co-workers, but found it somewhat amusing.

I wish I got to bank vacation time. Damned use-it-or-lose-it.

Same at my company.... And they will deny a vacation request when you are about to lose it. Oh well, had a phone interview with the right company today. Didn't go that well, but we will see.

Stone calls it an imperial Russian stout, rather than a Russian imperial stout.

As for the stone in the driveway, I drank said stone beer while flattening out my driveway stone... With a suburban.

Now this. View attachment 296217
Good, but disappointing, I was hoping for great.

View attachment 296232

A yeasty banana thing is going on here. I have heard this mentioned as a positive, but it isn't doing it for me. Gonna be a long 22 ounces.

That stool is vintage as ****. Need.

That stool and @Hello 's table would complete the look I need in my house.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1439502107.890774.jpg

I...uhh.....I didn't realize the "men who sit to pee" thread as a real thing.

Has anyone started the counter thread of "men who stand to sh**" yet? I didn't want to read 11 pages of that although I'm sure it devolved into hilarity rather quickly.

Or the best of both worlds: http://www.squattypotty.com/

More water. Going to the gym in half an hour, so holding off on beer until I get back.

Congrats! :mug:

Thanks!

Tight.

I had 192 hours of vacation banked when I left my last job for this one. They had to pony up a huge funking check and quickly implemented a no-rollover policy after I was gone.

Felt bad for my old co-workers, but found it somewhat amusing.

Damn. We get to roll over 200 and payout up to 80 a year. If I left today it'd all come with me, but I like my job.

I've never looked at it that way....nice! And congrats!

On 160 hours it's only worth 8 more, but that just shows I'm making an extra days pay every month. Damn, I hadn't looked at it that way!

Thanks!

Same at my company.... And they will deny a vacation request when you are about to lose it. Oh well, had a phone interview with the right company today. Didn't go that well, but we will see.

There gotta be a way to show that and seel recourse. That's shichsty.

Good luck with the hunt.

Into this- dog walk o'clock.

View attachment 1439502333507.jpg

There gotta be a way to show that and seel recourse. That's shichsty.

Good luck with the hunt.

Into this- dog walk o'clock.

You turning that watermelon into a "keg?"

images

That stool is vintage as ****. Need.

That stool and @Hello 's table would complete the look I need in my house.

View attachment 296233

You are welcome to it. Let me get through a few trades in the works before I pack it up. There is a slightly less weathered black one as well, want it? I just got my sister to let go of grandpas old bar stools so these things are firewood to me.

Don't know how you guys even happen to get upwards of 100 vacation hours. I keep two days available for any chance at an impromptu trip. Otherwise, random Friday's / Monday's are too tempting.

Southern Tier: LIVE x3

Don't know how you guys even happen to get upwards of 100 vacation hours. I keep two days available for any chance at an impromptu trip. Otherwise, random Friday's / Monday's are too tempting.

Southern Tier: LIVE x3

I'm jealous of all of y'all. Sub contractor, so no paid vacation here. In fact, if I want to take off enough days in a row where it interferes with my weekly work, it costs me money because then someone has to fill in for me and I lose the pay for those accounts. So, most of my vacations recently are just weekend trips.

Drinking water. Hoping my stomach stops this nonsense today.

Memphis Made Soulful Ginger.

I have well over 100 hours vacation. Gotta love working for the University, half the time my department head doesn't turn in my requests, so the time doesn't get deducted.

Back