What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alesmith IPA

Quality $hit there!

HPIM1554.jpg

Really nice framboise, tart and winey, good raspberry flavor. Insanely drinkable.

atimmerman88 said:
Weekend bottle shopping in Chicago...they were out of heavy handed but found these :)

NB celebration for now.

Love me some Belgian Yeti. The Stone Enjoy By wins my best double IPA, granted there's some highly regarded DIPAs I haven't been able to get my hands on.

Drinking some Johnny B's Home-brew IPA. First glass of my first kegged beer out of my newly built Keezer...all thanks to this website (well... and thanks to my wifey for this awesome 24oz mug...oh and my buddy who's recipe I stole haha)

JBHMBREW3.jpg

lschiavo said:
I think it's too late after 17,662 posts to change this thread but "My Beer and my Gun" might be a good new thread...just a thought...

Nah, I'd run outta guns way before I ran out of beer. I could definitely keep this going for the night though ;)

Got some more of my cascade pale ale in the fridge for later. My 2nd pm pale ale is fermenting away,allbeit slowly with about 1" of krausen. Darn cooper's ale yeast 7g packets were dated 10 & 11. Didn't remember that when I decide to use up some odds-n-ends. Made the nicest yeast cream ever...just not the beersuvious I expected. But I'll drink to it later anyway. Now if the car'll just start...

1) My foreign extra stout
2) My version of a Kentucky Common that I call Crockett's Fiddle Sourmash Ale.

I picked up a bottle of Brux (a brettanomyces fermented ale) and a Flemish Brown that I am dying to try.

Nothing presently...but a bottle of Red Breast 12 is calling my name. Won't be long before I heed the Sirens call.

Latest posts

Back