What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait..what? Didn't we just see pics of an awesome Cantillon haul? I'm confused

Yes, yes you did.

They are still rather warm from the journey.

These are cold.

Pulled a classic switcharoo on us.

Ha!

I am studying through beer styles for the next 11 days, so prepare to see me drinking some strange stuff.

I registered for my Certified Cicerone exam this morning, not feeling ready but we will see if I have what it takes.

Coffee. In the ER waiting for the liquids bag to drain into my sons arm. Vomiting all day, dehydration, and likely lyme disease from a stray tick. I just want him to be better!

The coffee s(tarb)ucks.

My Zombie Dust clone. Not as hoppy, but awesome flavor. I'll brew this one again, and probably do another 2 oz of hops throughout the boil

Coffee. In the ER waiting for the liquids bag to drain into my sons arm. Vomiting all day, dehydration, and likely lyme disease from a stray tick. I just want him to be better!

The coffee s(tarb)ucks.

Sucks, man. Sorry to hear. I feel so helpless seeing my daughter sick and/or in pain so I feel for ya. I hope for a speedy recovery.

Been ignoring this in the fridge for a while. Over a year old, still has some hops, bet it would be super good and hoppy had I drank it fresh.

WP_20150626_002.jpg

The coffee s(tarb)ucks.

Hope your son gets better quick!

Not your father's root beer #2. Hung outside enjoying a fire with my son for a few hours and shared a little bit with him while discussing all sorts of stuff. It's days like this that I thoroughly enjoy parenthood. :D

Storming here, so streaking is a bit risky, especially for me...bad toe, bad knee, likely to turn an ankle. But I've had a Troegs LaGrave (previous post), an hb IPA, and now: a Whitestreet Scottish Ale with a late night snack. Elk burger with blackberry and beer gravy on toast. **** yeah! What a pairing!

IMG_20150626_235423816.jpg

Storming here, so streaking is a bit risky, especially for me...bad toe, bad knee, likely to turn an ankle. But I've had a Troegs LaGrave (previous post), an hb IPA, and now: a Whitestreet Scottish Ale with a late night snack. Elk burger with blackberry and beer gravy on toast. **** yeah! What a pairing!

I have those plates.

Back