What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#stoutseason365

06250151848.jpg

Listening to the best mawfs that ever dood it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This swill. Some sort of rum flavored coffee or coffee infused rum or maybe just lighter fluid mixed with gasoline and then boiled down to darken it.

View attachment 286725

Actually it is pretty damn good. The rum sweetness with interesting notes from the coffee. This bottle probably won't last

Okay. Need. Will have to venture into.... D.C. shudder.

View attachment 286759

It's another one of those weeks where the overtime started on Wednesday.

Still plugging away with no end in sight. Need this beer.

You get overtime?!?!

Two more ST IPAs. Mentally drained. Part of me hopes I don't go crazy tonight so work is tolerable tomorrow. The rest of me knows it's all over. Emo as flunk.

You shall persevere!

Happy birthday!

I may have just drank the last non-* imperial anything in the house. Given the month, that just about fits.

* note - apparently the so-so Boulevard IPA that I have been drinking is actually a sub par (but really sneaky) IIPA.

The pic is HeBrew IPA. Pretty decent.

Second note - runners need to keep their toenails well trimmed. Dang, I cut up two toes this morning.

Attachments

• 1435276893053.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 36
They are suppose to be down here but guess they havent launch fully. Going to grab some when i get there. Love funkwerk. Need more!

I'm planning a trip up there in the next couple of weeks to hit their brewery and several others in ft Collins area I haven't been to.

Okay. Need. Will have to venture into.... D.C. shudder.

You get overtime?!?!

You shall persevere!

Happy birthday!

I may have just drank the last non-* imperial anything in the house. Given the month, that just about fits.

* note - apparently the so-so Boulevard IPA that I have been drinking is actually a sub par (but really sneaky) IIPA.

The pic is HeBrew IPA. Pretty decent.

Second note - runners need to keep their toenails well trimmed. Dang, I cut up two toes this morning.

Yes, I get overtime. The last couple months I have been paying more in taxes than I am accustomed to making.... Hence the thousand dollars worth of beer sitting in boxes with people on this forums names written on them that I can never find time to ship!

I need a beer.

I'm planning a trip up there in the next couple of weeks to hit their brewery and several others in ft Collins area I haven't been to.

Went there in 2012. Just park at odells. Walk to fort collins and funkwerks from there. Stocking up on their bottles while im there. Man im going to spent a pretty penny while im there

Nice! I wish kansas city had the smaller versions of JP like those.

Yeah it's nice if you just want 1 pour. I'm thinking about grabbing a couple more of each to sit on for a while because JP beers arent particularly sour freshly bottled but they develop nicely in the bottle.

Okay. Need. Will have to venture into.... D.C. shudder..

Unfortunately it's not in stores. You have to get someone in DC or PA to order it for you. And sign for it when it arrives. I am probably going to have to convince my coworker to order me more. This bottle cost me some Apfelwein. I wonder what the next one will cost me.

How is it drinking?
Should I put my 12 in now?

Thank you for asking. And... Not another want dang it!

A fake boulevard DIPA.

2013 drinking great. Nice tart raspberries no alcohol. I bought and drank a 2010 at new years and it's even better. It can easily sit down longer if you want. 2010 had lower carb but it was very enjoyable.

I ask because ill be there in october. Im sure ill pick some when im there

Latest posts

Back