What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full Thrattle.

Anniversary was good, except the part where my parents brought our 2 year old home with a loose tooth. She did a header into my dad's elbow... and the kid won't stop playing with it. Hoping it heals and firms up quickly.

Happy Bday @SandstoneCityBrew

Some OJ. Heading to work to filter some beers. Hopefully done by 12-13:30, trying to hit the golf course and celebrate my birthday.

Happy birthday.

Water.

This month just needs to end. Going to pick up the kid for daycare early to go say a potential goodbye to Grandma this afternoon. This just sucks.

Happy birthday.

Water.

This month just needs to end. Going to pick up the kid for daycare early to go say a potential goodbye to Grandma this afternoon. This just sucks.

Sorry to hear that, I remember when my grandfather passed, he was in the hospital for 6 months in a coma state. I was very close to him and was at the hospital everyday I would talk to him not knowing if he heard me or not. One day I was holding his hand and felt him squeeze, I asked him "paw paw, can you hear me" and he squeezed again. I gave him a kiss in his forehead and he took his last breath.

That was 16 years ago and I still think about him daily . The world list a great man that day. Hopefully everything will work out for you guys.

Coffee. Struggling to find at least one tiny bit of motivation to get going today. And....it's just not happening. So, I guess I'll sip coffee until I force myself out the door.

Today started if great, went to leave the house and my tire was flat. No problem I will air it up right, well apparently my son was playing with my tire attachment and I could not find it. So I take my wife's jeep to wal mart to get one , I get out and hear a hissing noise and discover that she now has a metal spike in her tire.

At the tire shop getting mine fixed after bringing hers up and getting it fixed. This is in top of some unfortunate things happening in my little sister's life.

What a day

Today started if great, went to leave the house and my tire was flat. No problem I will air it up right, well apparently my son was playing with my tire attachment and I could not find it. So I take my wife's jeep to wal mart to get one , I get out and hear a hissing noise and discover that she now has a metal spike in her tire.

At the tire shop getting mine fixed after bringing hers up and getting it fixed. This is in top of some unfortunate things happening in my little sister's life.

What a day

That sucks

Cherry coke. Not motivated at all to do work today. If only napping at work was acceptable.

Maybe go this route?

eyes-on-eyelids_4-jpg.jpg

4' x 8' x 12"deep

Hope the kids appreciate this...
View attachment 286507

If the kids don't, the neighborhood cats will appreciate their new economy sized litter box.

Water. Word has trickled down to me that I am getting my hands on some of that fancy schmancy coffee rum @BeerMeDuffMan has been taunting us with.

If the kids don't, the neighborhood cats will appreciate their new economy sized litter box.

Water. Word has trickled down to me that I am getting my hands on some of that fancy schmancy coffee rum @BeerMeDuffMan has been taunting us with.

whoo hoo! When you get it, feel free to talk about how good it is to raise its potential trade value for me lol

Back