What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly my kezzer is out of order until I get some CO2. Was carbing my new ipa. Guess i have to wait a little longer. boo...

Sorry man. I had a leaky keg once... Couldn't figure out what was leaking on it, but every time I used it, I'd lose C02. Still have the keg, not sure what to do with it though. I tried everything I could think of.

Drinking water.

Realized my metallic stout is almost killed. The job of the night is to finish her off. Only problem is it needs bourbon to make it more palatable. Challenge accepted. Lets see who wins this.

joshua_wopr_by_iproton-d41ku97.png

How about Global Thermal Nuclear War?

Hb stout after hb Citra/Mosaic IPA.

View attachment 1435108056491.jpg

HB cottage house Saison. I screwed it up, this is my penance. The picture went sideways just like this beer.

IMAG00013.jpg

Because funk it. Took over the property manager role at a company last week as a second job. One of the first things i decided to do is update the extremely old apartment complex. To save the company money and make myself more, i did all the demolition to the first unit on saturday and was gonna paint all this week. Drywall guy called me today and said he was too busy to texture the ceilings i scraped popcorn off of last week so now I'm stuck doing that tonight before painting the first coat. Gonna be a long night. Still very excited for the new job which should slow down after this renovation is done.

This still has a ton of bitterness. Very nice! View attachment 286400

Why stick with textured? It is far too much work to patch when unruly tenants screw things up. If you already scraped it all up might as well go with smooth drywall. Ask me how I know.

How about Global Thermal Nuclear War?

Hb stout after hb Citra/Mosaic IPA.

How many players? (Glad you got the reference)

Pour 4 or is it 5 of Stout w/ Bourbon. Why does the tail end of a keg always mislead you? As QHarrumph said earlier. Wheeee....

My brochet made from summer time wildflower honey in central mass. Sort of chamomile sweetened with a little cotton candy. I only carmelize half the honey, it gives you the best of both sides to the honey.

image.jpg

Why stick with textured? It is far too much work to patch when unruly tenants screw things up. If you already scraped it all up might as well go with smooth drywall. Ask me how I know.

That would be an option but the living room and kitchen were already stomped texture. Plus, stomping the ceiling saves a lot of time from having to smooth and fix it more than we already had to. I believe most of the other units are all popcorn so smooth may be the way to go in the future when we aren't on such a tight schedule.

Meant to post this earlier: Forty, my hoppy oatmeal blonde
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1435119633.547909.jpg

Also meant to post this: Wendy Peffercorn
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1435119678.147926.jpg

And this: Jobe, all Nelson Cream Ale
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1435119761.064676.jpg

Then a Union Double Duckpin. Find pic on untappd.

One of these:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1435119923.531975.jpg

Which was not as good as this:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1435120092.313806.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1435119416.598179.jpg
    662.1 KB · Views: 39
Back