What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water.

Person changed their mind and now wants to keep the dog. I wish people would make up there damn minds before they commit to something.

SWMBO is pretty broken up about it, she loves animals.

At least we didn't tell the kids.
Yeah, that's very disappointing. That's good you didn't tell the kids at least. We have to watch what we tell our daughter because she will obsess about it over and over again until it happens and then doesn't understand if it doesn't happen. We constantly have to warn our parents not to tell her they'll do something if they aren't 100% sure they will be able to follow through. Because we will never hear the end if it from her.

Yeah, that's very disappointing. That's good you didn't tell the kids at least. We have to watch what we tell our daughter because she will obsess about it over and over again until it happens and then doesn't understand if it doesn't happen. We constantly have to warn our parents not to tell her they'll do something if they aren't 100% sure they will be able to follow through. Because we will never hear the end if it from her.

Sorry man, but after decades of patenting, I know its good to disappoint your children. Keeps them strong.
Told them i'd pay for college, but when the time came, bought a Steinway piano instead. Get a job you little terd!!, that's how I got through college!

It's a great beer. I forgot to use hashtags and emoticons to describe how great it is. For that I apologize #mybad [emoji6]

Haha! Not everybody needs pictures to understand a post. Sadly, some still do. Just went through that in the (un)funny things you've overheard about beer thread.
About the beer, though. Luckily I was able to get one of those in trade and thought it was one of the best sours I've ever had. I was able to get a port barrel nightmare on Brett recently. Really looking forward to having that one.

I don't know why I wasn't linked to this post. Happy Father's Day.

My bad. Come visit us to drink beers and get snipped hahaha

SWMBO is pretty broken up about it, she loves animals.

At least we didn't tell the kids.

That blows man, and good call on not telling them beforehand. It took forever to get our dog cus the doc didn't want to get rid of her, but eventually made the choice.

My son has OCD, so yeah, that explains him and my perspective on promises in a nutshell. ;)

More strawberry blonde and getting ready for bed.

Haha! Not everybody needs pictures to understand a post. Sadly, some still do. Just went through that in the (un)funny things you've overheard about beer thread.
About the beer, though. Luckily I was able to get one of those in trade and thought it was one of the best sours I've ever had. I was able to get a port barrel nightmare on Brett recently. Really looking forward to having that one.

I've got that one on my wish list. I can't get enough of CS. I haven't had a bad beer from them yet.

My bad. Come visit us to drink beers and get snipped hahaha
Don't tell my wife. She'll want me to join in on this. Looks like it's inevitable, though. I'll probably try to plan the procedure for a Friday during football season so I can lay around and watch football all weekend and she won't be able to say anything about it.
My son has OCD, so yeah, that explains him and my perspective on promises in a nutshell. ;)

Yep, she's going to have some obsessive tendencies her whole life for sure. We don't even tell her we're going on a vacation until the day before or morning of. I've always had some issues with obsessive compulsive behavior, so that's probably where she inherited it from. Not full blown OCD, but skirting the edges.

Don't tell my wife. She'll want me to join in on this. Looks like it's inevitable, though. I'll probably try to plan the procedure for a Friday during football season so I can lay around and watch football all weekend and she won't be able to say anything about it.

Yep, she's going to have some obsessive tendencies her whole life for sure. We don't even tell her we're going on a vacation until the day before or morning of. I've always had some issues with obsessive compulsive behavior, so that's probably where she inherited it from. Not full blown OCD, but skirting the edges.

Amen. I need to since I'm good with a pair of kids. No need to disrupt the balance in the household.

Planning on not telling my son almost always works well for us as it doesn't give him the chance to obsess over it.

Edit: didn't sound right with both paragraphs attached hahaha

I picked up a red wine barrel nightmare on Brett this weekend. I'm thinking about making monthly trips to Denver just to stop and get my fix.

Back